Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drunkenwells Future

Currently the Jackals are situated in the Doldur sector, with their space station and city. Both accepted links are according, Kalandra, station. Anyway we plan to make a move of controlling the world through political corruption and assassination, there will be public, private and dev threads before we truly make the claim of owning in any sense of the word.

As I'm aware the confederate war was lost, thus the faction is not of the world. And the Protectorate left too thanks to the event that took place in February, that saw every faction shrink considerably in size.

Protectorate no longer has control over Druckenwell, thanks to the event that took place in February that saw every faction shrink considerably in size. While the Protectorate works to resecure its borders, I imagine Druckenwell is beginning to experience a rather nasty contraction as funds, materials, and workers aren't flowing in to the planet in a regular, organized fashion. Mob bosses are probably becoming a problem and corruption would be on the rise.

That was a quote from [member="Ayden Cater"], a member of the Protectorate. Please contact us in the near future if you have any disputes about the following, and or wish to start business or give ideas.

EmKay

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
I think your two primary worries on a Faction-Dominion standpoint would be either the Omega Protectorate or the Techno Union. They're the two that had it before, I'm sure they'd both like to have it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom