Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droids Will Be Droids

@VV7-0Q7

After have purchasing a droid for her to use as a protector, instead of having her other bodyguard risk her life twenty-four seven for the little girl. For only three thousand credits, it was a crazy cheap buy. Erika awaited in her room on the planet capital of the Red Ravens, anxious to meet the new droid that had been purchased. Already she was wondering what kind of nickname she could give it.
Her blonde hair was shorter then her mother's, but just as golden blonde like hers, and her eyes were a blood red, something a child shouldn't have, but she did, and they came from her father. As well as other unknown things she didn't know. Though sometimes she could see something happen, just before it did, or feel others' emotions. She kicked her feet over the bed, and smiled brightly. "I can't wait to meet it!"

VV7-Q0Z was bought by a family to protect a little girl; something he never did before. he was instructed by the father of the girl to go into her room and surprise her. He would immediately go into his ball mode, roll into her room, and stand back up. he would start to talk, the voice of a digitized 15 year old male would come through the mouth of the droid, saying "Hello there little one...I'm VV7-Q0Z, your new droid...your father made you my master. so what are we going to do today Master?"

@VV7-0QZ

Erika chirped out a excited noise as the droid rolled up in a ball, then unfolded into a larger walking droid. What the droid didn't know, and probably was discussing as her father was the man her mom was now seeing, or had her father sent her a droid ahead of time, knowing she would need protection. When he had been alive, no one would dare touch the little girl, with him now dead, there was no telling who would come after her.
"First we need to get you a name!" She hopped off the bed, and walked over to the droid, having to look up at him.

[member="Erika Sin"] "a...a name? no one's really given me a name...your father called me the freakshow...i despise him already... though i'm glad he made you my master, so then i do not have to deal with his stupidity. what is your name anyway?" VV7-Q0Z would look at her in confusion and sympathy, since no one ever cared enough about him to give him a name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom