Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droid's Apprentice?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
So HK doesn't really have anybody to hang out with on regular basis, and when he does get to bond with someone they usually scare the crap out of him (cough [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] cough)

So, I was wondering if anybody would be up for a sort of apprenticeship with my droid?

It would be open to lower-level characters, rather long term, for both Force users and non-force users, and I would prefer to do this only with neutral and good characters.

This would include the apprentice tagging along with HK to any battles he decides to hire out, examples of that can be seen in Pest Control and What Is War Good For threads (Expect being at the head of a heavy assault charge), diplomatic/trade meetings where the apprentice would get to see how business is done (exciting stuff, I don't think there'll be a lot of those), training threads focusing on melee combat or anything else you would need help with, quests where the apprentice would be sent by themselves to learn something HK would not be able to teach them (like Force powers), and dev threads both for the equipment I'm making and you would be able to use and equipment just for you that you would need help developing.

If you are interested but need some references before deciding pm me and I can send you links to training threads I've done with people already.

HK-36

[member="Voroll"]
Well I had a look at your bio and I liked what I'm seeing :p I won't ask you to quit Templars if you don't want to, but Voroll would be alright spending larger chunk of time with HK in the Protectorate Territory?

Anyhoo, I'll let you know my choice tomorrow and we can start an intro thread.

Well he's spent time on a LC starship along with one of the leading members of the group - who I should mention have a bounty on them at the command of the CIS - but broadening horizons are always good for character development.

That's fine by me! [Member=HK-36]

HK-36

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] well as much as I like the image of Strask and HK watching monitors and laughing together while holding glasses of whisky and petting ropos in their laps saying how it is all going according to plan,

I'll just go with one person for this one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom