Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinks After a Firefight [Open to Anyone]

Icarus

"Mess with the best, die like the rest."
photo.jpg

Welcome to Nar Shaddaa.

Captain Icarus stumbled into the cantina, his helmet tucked under his arm and his armor riddled with soot, dirt, and a few blood stains. People turned their attention to him, with the young captain staring back.

"I'm not here to cause trouble. Go back to your drinks."

Icarus rubbed his temples, walking up to the bar and sitting on one of the stools. He gently placed his helmet and a few credits onto the counter.

"Give me some Corellian Ale, and make it strong. Don't give me that watered down crap."

CURRENT MOOD: JUST PEACHY

Ghorua the Shark sat in the far corner of the bar, enjoying a sip of alcohol. His large frame made it difficult to go to any cantinas, so he was glad to discover that this one had seats designed for larger occupants. It still felt a bit small as the 10-foot Herglic put his lips to his mug. He wore his regular clothes specially designed to fit the larger beings physique, a black wife-beater, showing off his bulging muscle, and dark grey combat pants. His bandolier of gadgets, ever present over his shirt, gleamed dangerously. He had none of his big weapons on him, only a couple of DC-15's, modified heavily to be held by the beast, and his vibroknife. He wasn't expecting a fight, but he was still a force to be reckoned with, with or without his armor.

The place's drinks weren't as good as Frida's, but he would take it. Sipping again, he noticed a First Order soldier walk in. ​Weird. The First Order is all the way on the other side of the galaxy. Taking another sip of the alcohol, Ghorua looked to the soldier amiably, not an easy feat for the genetically modified monster. "A bit far from home, friend," the Herglic stated, his voice carrying over the white noise of glasses clinking and bar music.

- [member="Icarus"] -

Icarus

Damn... and I thought I was big...

Icarus looked up to the big guy. "Yeah. Stationed nearby and I needed a drink." He took a swig of his drink, plopping more credits onto the counter. "Another round."

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Ghorua smiled at the soldier, rows of sharp teeth glinting in the shady light. "Fair enough. A little tip, though," The Herglic said, leaning down. "Maybe walking into a bar filled with criminals dressed as a uniform isn't the best way to keep yourself out of trouble." Ghorua grinned again, and took another quick sip of his alcohol. He could see plenty of shadier people here, little furious eyes glinting. They wouldn't dare cause any trouble, especially when the soldier's being overwatched by an enormous Bounty Hunter. One could argue that Ghorua was more terrifying without his armor.

- [member="Icarus"] -

Icarus

Icarus smirked, gulping the last of his second drink. "If anyone is to lay a hand on me, I'll make damn sure that said hand gets cut off."

"Another round, please."

Wow, this guy can really pound 'em back.

Ghorua smiled along with the First Order Trooper below him. He appreciated soldier banter more than most in the galaxy. He also had no qualms with the First Order. They never hurt the Herglic, and they seemed to look out for their own, and that's all that mattered. And they seemed to have no issues with hiring Bounty Hunters like himself. All good things. Unlike the Mandalorians, who had recently banned Ghorua from Mandalore for literally doing nothing. Some people.

"Only their hand? If you want, I can take their whole arm! So, what brings you to this lovely chithole? Don't they have drink at your outpost? It's a true shame if they don't." Ghorua smiled again, taking a last gulp of his alcohol, and gesturing to the bartender for another.

- [member="Icarus"] -

Icarus

"They do on Skye, I believe, but I'm not flying all the way there with this." He points to his side, where a small bloody hole is seen through his bodysuit. "And you're right. Might as well take their spine with me as a trophy for good measure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom