Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drink up

Despite being an unwelcoming sandy planet, Tatooine had a few things that made it good for someone like Elsa. For one it was a good place for criminals to hide, among other criminals. For another it had plenty of cantinas to get a decent drink while listening to pretty bad music.

Elsa was at her own table, wearing a red jumpsuit with a black jacket over her chest and with the collar pulled up. Her hat was sitting on the table along with her full glass of beer. Black gloves on her hand and black boots helped to bring her entire wardrobe together. Her long dark hair was pulled into a ponytail to help keep her vision well rounded on all sides, she always wanting to stay alert for any trouble.

Elsa came to this planet to hide away from some unwanted heat, a few fellow criminals with a claim that she took what was “theirs”. All Elsa cared was that loot was loot, and if you stole it and managed to keep it from getting taken by someone else then it WAS yours. Otherwise it was just there for someone else to take. Still she knew it was best to lay low for a while, either wait for them to move on or come looking for her and make some mistake in the process. And Elsa was good at hiding when she wanted to.

With that in mind she gulped down some of her drink while listening to the band, tapping her finger on the table to the rhythm of the music.

@Cain Laatl

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain sat at the bar. The smell of old leather, and alcohol filled the room. The stuffiness of the atmosphere clouded him like a wet blanket. His empty glass sat in front of him and shined dimly in the dark lit room. He caught a glimpse of his dark, and distorted face in the reflection on the glass. He wondered if these Bith even knew how to play more than one song. It seemed to him that they played the same thing over and over again. He stood up, and headed for the door when he saw a woman sitting by herself, looking lonely and slightly concerned. It wasn't often that a girl dressed such as her stepped into a bar like this.

She was a mystery that he had to figure out. Maybe she was lost? He casually walked over to her table and sat down. His curiosity certainly got the best of him. He began thinking of something to say to break the ice between the two. One of the hardest parts of a conversation was the beginning. He leaned back on the chair and relaxed. In a casual voice he asked "What brings you here?" He took a minute to admire her appearance. It looked like she spent the first couple hours of her morning getting ready. Cain was dressed in black hooded trench coat, black jean, and boots. Compared to her, he looked like a slob.

@[member="Elsa Delliria"]

Elsa perked up and looked oddly as the man when he sat down. At first her hand had reached down towards her boot where a blaster was hidden and waiting, but then she felt the need to hold off. She began thinking he may or may not have been with the men trying to find her, but if she was wrong she'd have just killed a man over nothing. Even among scum like those on Tatooine you still had to have a reason for killing and not have somebody on your tail for it. She relaxed a little while leaning back in her seat, getting a better look at him before speaking.

"I don't know. What brings you here?" she asked, trying not to give anything about herself right away.

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain decided right then that she was trying to hide something. He decided to humor her, and tell her what he was doing. "I'm here to get away from my problems. I've been trying to get away from them for three years now. Going from planet to planet, trying to escape my inevitable fate. The one thing I've learned, is that there is no escape." He smiled after this. A bottle of alcohol flew from the bar into his hand. Cain popped the top off of the bottle and drank. It was going to go on his tab. Luckily for him, he had lots of credits. He took the beer, not so he could drink it, but so he could show her what he was without having to say it. Whenever Cain says "I'm a Sith" He always feels like he's bragging in a way. "So, do you think you can answer my question now?"

She watched him take her beer before seeing him make it float, Elsa tensing at the fact she was with a force user. Growing up on Courascant also meant hearing a lot of things about Jedi, what kind of powers they had. If this guy was a Jedi then there was no telling what he could do. Read her mind or make her kill herself. Or maybe draw one of those lightswords on her. She pushed herself back a little while trying to think of what to say.

“Well…..let’s just say, given your problems and mine, it’s a small galaxy.” Elsa eventually said while still watching the beer float.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
He saw her tense up. People weren't used to seeing force users in the slums of cities. A couple people saw what he was doing and glanced at him. "Look" Cain said "I'm just looking for a straight answer." He said this while leaning over the table towards her. "You tell me what you're doing in this part of town, and I'll leave you alone. Fair enough?"

If it meant getting this guy away from her, since she had no idea what he could do to her, Elsa said "Okay, fine." before quickly telling him everything. "I here because I'm trying to stay under the radar from a bunch of guys who want me dead. I stole something from them and they're hard assed about it. There, happy now?"

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain chuckled. So she was a thief. What else did he expect. "You know, I can take care of that problem for you. Just point me in the right direction, and they'll be gone by sun rise." He could probably take the group down by himself, if it wasn't one of the larger gangs in town. He took another sip of his beer. He hadn't seen action in a month. He was definitely ready for his next fight.

Now Elsa was really starting to find this guy weird. Why did he suddenly want to help her? It even made her ask "Oh yeah? Why? Thinking one good act will mean a night with me? Cause I'll tell you now, guys have done a lot more and haven't even gotten a kiss for it." She leaned in a little before sipping more of her own drink down while waiting for his answer.

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain looked down at his drink. Without looking back up, he said "I'm not here to get to you. I'm a warrior looking for battle. I'm looking for a challenge that I can test my skills with. This is the perfect opportunity to fight." There were three things Cain got from his human mother. Hair, a lack of horns, and her eyes. Usually Zabrak have yellow, or red eyes. He had brown eyes. He looked the girl, sitting in front of him, in the eye and said, "Let me help you."

Hearing his reasons made Elsa look even more confused at him. So this guy basically just WANTED to fight? There must've been plenty of places where someone like that would feel at home, swinging a weapon into another persons face and all. And this guy, nice looking as he was, didn't exaclty strike Elsa as the gladiator type. But then she began to think that, if he could actually do it, then she'd not have to worry about the men coming for her anymore. A small smile went across her face as she began to perk with interest.

"Alright. Say you DO help me out. You just want to kill these guys for the sake of battle an nothing else, right? No sudden price you want me to pay, or favors or anything like that?"

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
He thought of something that he could ask from her, but decided against it. "I'm not going to force you to give anything to me, but it would be nice if you could give something away to show your gratitude." He gave a wink, then a chuckle. After a couple seconds his face became serious. "So, who are we hitting?" He was getting excited. He just couldn't wait to ignite the death machines that hung on his waist.

Elsa winced when he made his little comment about her giving something in return, trying to ignore it. When he asked she said "There's this little group of men, lead by a duros named Balk. I took some credits he managed to swipe from a vessel only a week after he'd gotten it. Didn't know it was his, so to speak, so I didn't care even after I took it. But I should've known they'd be wanting pay back for what it."

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
She didn't seem interested when he started flirting. It was probably the red skin. Yeah, let's go with that. "Doesn't seem too bad. You want to tag along?" He then realized that they hadn't exchanged names. "By the way, my name is Cain."

"Elsa." she said quickly. "And no, not really. One of the reason they haven't killed me yet is because I've been keeping AWAY from them. Besides I don't know where they actually are. Not like I keep tabs on them or anything." She gulped down the last of her beer after finishing her sentence.

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Good thing he had his sources. He stood up and dusted himself off. "It was nice talking to you Elsa." He was ready to walk out the door when he remembered to pick up the rest of his tab. He scooped up his credits. He handed twelve of the credits to bartender, and bought Elsa a drink. With that he started walking out the door.

Elsa expected him to be dissapointed or something after she said she couldn't tell him anymore, but he seemed fine with it. He even wound up buying her another beer. Something was up with this guy, Cain, but Elsa didn't exaclty know what to think of it. At the very least he was doing her the favor she wanted, though whatever he wanted out of her did make her worry a little. Still she just gave a small wave when he left before opening the beer, no point in overlooking a gift horse after all.

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom