Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Dresden Odesza

Dresden Odesza

D
Dresden.png

F1Ebk7r.png

tRiMjDA.png

BBUG7ux.png

Sv9bzkh.png

Ix8xpjB.png

8Cw0lY9.png

DdbHBvB.png

mLqEP0p.png

GN90uCz.png

kbQ7eSH.png

3trHfgQ.png

cuYY7aT.png

Strengths & Weaknesses

Loadout

YNkZBNO.png

5NN0pG6.png

Two men sat across from one another at a crystalline table - transparent, unmarked by any scratch nor smudge. The room was bathed in a phosphorescent white light, glowing softly with a gentle bloom. "Mr. Odesza, was it? I have on file here that you served under the Empire; more specifically, that which was headed by a Sith hierarchy. Is this information correct?" The man asking questions was dressed to the nines, his hair fixed neatly and combed flat to his scalp, the lighting of the room giving it a remarkable sheen. His posture was straightened and proper, a warm yet unwavering grin plastered to his face.

"Yeah, you could say that. I'd call them something different." Dresden kept his gaze downward, a light sigh escaped his nostrils as he shifted his slouched demeanor, leaning back in his chair. He seemed discomforted by the situation at hand, almost as if he didn't wish to remember something.

"Well. No need to become sentimental, Mr. Odesza." The nameless man scrolled through a personal datapad, skimming over details of Dresden's history and function within the Empire. "It says here that you were responsible for the assassinations of multiple senators, opposing military commanders, and even others under Imperial oath. That last part piques my interest, what would be your reasoning for this?"

"Breach of contract, lying, leaking confidential assets and information to third-party entities aiming to dismantle operations. What's the point of this, anyway? Just to make me relive my worst moments?"

The nameless man sat his datapad down and rolled his tongue over his lips briefly before bringing his hands together, placing them over the table and leaning inward slightly. "Mr. Odesza, I-"

"It's Dresden. Just call me Dresden."

"Alright, Dresden. This is simply an analysis; a way for me to understand if you're a liability, because if you are, I cannot assure you much of a life or guarantee further contracts for a man of your skill set. I cannot imagine the cruel reality of serving under such conditions where your life is constantly threatened for not upholding egregious laws or doctrine. But here you are, still alive and making a much healthier decision."

Dresden rolled his neck from side to side, audibly cracking it. His eyes glanced upward at the man and then down again. "Alive isn't a word I'd use. But if you insist on poking and prodding my memories, I want you to shut that camera off. There are some things I've sworn to take to my grave, and you're going to be the first to hear of them. Got it?"

The nameless man's smile brightened, he gestured with a slow and understanding nod. "Certainly, Dresden."

BxXcVrD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom