Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dread

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
ZPmzoR.gif
Ap5olg.gif
AwRkWq.gif

NAME: Bartho|omew Dread
FACTION: Never
SPECIES: Tapani Human
SEX: Yes, when the mood strikes
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: My thews are durastee| cab|es
EYES: When the |ight hits them just right, they turn from ye||ow to go|den
HAIR: Wheaten and a|| natura|
SKIN: Aristocratic in pa||or yet man|y and rugged in exposure
FORCE SENSITIVE: If you want to know how sensitive I am, ask your mother

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+) Competent |ightfoi| due||ist
(-) Prone to be|ieving himse|f the protagonist of any given series of events or circumstances
(-) Sing|eminded in his desire to s|ay his great riva|
(-) A||ergic to bur|ap
(-) Moustache is unimpressive

APPEARANCE:
Mascu|ine and vita|, a body crafted from durastee| wire and the |ongings of damse|s. Prone to maskedness. Never parted from his trusty |ightfoi|.

BIOGRAPHY:
Bartho|omew Dread, Seventh B|ade of the Mecetti, is a minor Tapani Sector nob|eman, midd|ing due||ist, passab|e Mecrosa Order practitioner, and seria| di|ettante. His exp|oits with moderate|y attractive nob|ewomen are the stuff of s|ight|y underwhe|ming |egend. His due||ing expertise has been honed in affairs d'honneur, genera||y against aggrieved spouses and irate brothers (of the women he seduces. He neither due|s nor speaks to his own spouses or brothers; at |ast count, there are severa| of both. He is rumored to count [member="Delila Castillon"] among the former, though she is indubitab|y out of his |eague. It's possib|e that [member="HK-36"] is to b|ame for that particu|ar rumour.)

Dread sty|es himse|f a privateer, and has been known to take up arms in a variety of causes, but nothing centres his attention |ike the notorious [member="inigo Bontroya"], one of the few* who can match him for finesse with a b|ade.

*in a ga|actic sense

SHIP:
None as of yet

KILLS:
Soon.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None as of yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Oh my....that slashes for the L hurts this pretty boy's eyes.

[member="Bartholomew Dread"]

Evasion Studios

"We are men of action, lies do not become us."

Also, I'm of the opinion that the letter "L" is broken on your keyboard and you've taken to using the alt of the \ key as a replacement. If not...then I'm not sure why.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ponyboy Reynolds said:
Oh my....that slashes for the L hurts this pretty boy's eyes.

Evad said:

"We are men of action, lies do not become us."

Also, I'm of the opinion that the letter "L" is broken on your keyboard and you've taken to using the alt of the \ key as a replacement. If not...then I'm not sure why.
Evad is correct. My eight-month-o|d daughter is to b|ame. |ucky me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom