Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragosian Pilot Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Dragosia [this was the original base, but was kept hidden away. no one besides the Dragosian Pilots know where it is.]

classifacation: Hideout, Hidden Base

location: on telorok, hidden by forest, inside a mountain near a metropolis. the metropolis is called Avalon City. being so close to a metropolis, they sometimes have a hard time keeping themselves secret. defenses tells you how they keep secret.

affilation: owned by the Dragosian pilots

population: currently 3, medium size [it can hold 50 people, at its current size]

defenses: armed turrets at gate [2] and at secret entrance [4] [the last ones are camouflaged]

description: owned by the dragosian pilots, it looks rundown on the outside. however, inside, it look luxurious and well made. the outside look is the get people to think its old and useless. run by three people, and lead by Carth, it is more than enough to fit the three people. as of right now, Carth isnt going to be interviewed, so, we are going on appearances. with the defending turrets, it seems kinda safe, but, really, it isn't. robots and telorks walk in and take stuff, all because the turrets are weak. still, at least they tried.

intent: to give my faction a base.

[member="Carth Winston"]

Looks like you drew me again. The same notes I made at the beginning of your NPC submission (Sam Lingor) applies here as well. I will need you to elaborate on most areas. With that said, let's get working on getting this one approved!

Carth Winston said:
name: none [the base is secret]
I will need to see an actual name here. You may note in brackets that the information would not be known IC, but for the sake of this submission you will provide it.

Carth Winston said:
classifacation: Miscellaneous
I'm going to need you to be more specific here. Either replace "Miscellaneous" with something else or add a few more descriptive tags/examples in brackets.

Carth Winston said:
I see you have submitted a custom planed named "Telorok". I assume it is the same one. Please provide a link to the submission. I will also need you to be a more descriptive here. Please elaborate on the base's location. If you could manage 2-3 sentences, that would be great.

Carth Winston said:
population: currently 3, medium size
What does medium size mean? Three people live there now, but how many does it have the capacity to host?

Carth Winston said:
defenses: armed turrets at gate and at secret entrance [the last ones are camouflaged]
I will need an exact number for turrets and other defences. I will also require a link to either Wookiepedia or the Factory for the turrets used.

Carth Winston said:
description: owned by the dragosian pilots, it looks rundown on the outside. however, inside, it look luxurious and well made. the outside look is the get people to think its old and useless. run by three people, and lead by Carth, it is more than enough to fit the three people.
I will need you to elaborate and be more descriptive on this part. I would like to see one full paragraph here.

Thanks

[member="Carth Winston"]

I see you've tended to the requested edits. In the future, tag the judge in a reply to the submission so that they will be made aware.

With this in mind, I will ask for a 10 post dev thread for this base. This should focus on the construction of the base, and include acquiring the defensive turrets and seeing them set up. Tag me when you're done, or if you have any questions.

Thanks

[member="Carth Winston"]

Marked for archival due to inactivity. You can PM either [member="Valiens Nantaris"] or [member="Lorelei Darke"] to get it back when you're ready to have it reviewed.

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom