Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragoons Of The Commonwealth

I come calling for elite soldiers to come join The Crystalsong Commonwealth in a special new program that requires the best, the absolute best. Those wishing to become a soldier of the future should be more than interested in this as it will a 'on the down low' and a need to know thing. Meaning only the leader, and those within the program will know what is happening.

What am I offering?

Good question,
I am offering the ability to do things you only dreamed of, to do things that go above, and beyond.
You will under go surgery that will turn you into a super soldier of the future, a war machine built to destroy all in your path to meet the mission's goal. I cant give too much more details as it is a need to know program.

How can you learn more?

Well,
Click the link above, and join us, or send me a PM for a little more info, or even better challenge me in a duel and let me show you what I am talking about. Let you have a taste of real power.

What is this all about?

Creating a group of select soldiers that this site will learn to fear, respect, and love. A group of soldiers selected to take on tasks that failure isnt a option.

So if you think you have what it takes come join, and let us make you better than what you already are. I promise you, it is worth you time, and your life dedication to service of the Commonwealth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom