Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon's Breath Shield - Personal Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
3558714-1328628148.jpg

Source: Skyrim - Skyrim Dragon emblem shield.
Intent: To create a form of defence for Morna while using his Sith sword, as well as use up some Cortosis that I have never turned in.
Development Thread: Red Sands of Gromas-16 - I did this thread a long while back and I am not to sure if it would still count for the cortosis.
Manufacturer: Morna/Confederacy Armorsmiths.
Model: Dragon's Breath Shield
Affiliation: Morna Imura
Modularity: Straps for the arms. Possible reforging when broken or damaged.
Production: Unique
Material: Cortosis Weave, leather, aluminum.
Description:[backg
A shield created for the use of the offhand of Morna Imura.

The kite shield design is to allow a reasonably sized shield to protect against most attacks, while also not being so large as to be too heavy. With a Majority of Morna's gear being black, a black shield with the emblem of an Arkanian Dragon splayed out on the front it not unexpected with the use of Morna's Fire shaping/Pyroknesis/pyromancy. While it is really the shape of a dragon, It can be resembling the symbol on the hilt of Morna's sword of a Phoenix.

Made out of Cortosis weave for the base of the shield to provide a Lightsaber and blaster resistant armor. the shield however is NOT able to short out, or deactivate lightsabers as the Fabled Cortosis is able to do, due to the lower percentages of Cortosis to prevent the breaking of the shield. Aluminum is used for the trimming as well as the symbol of the Dragon itself, and the clasps on the back.

Leather is used on the back of the shield in two parts. One as a bracer that can allow for Morna's arm to slide in, and allow almost complete free use of his left hand should he need it for the force, or grabbing items. The second set, is a separate leather strap that can be grabbed by Morna's left hand to gain a better grip on the shield should he be in the heat of battle. (like the pun there?)

It it also enhanced with Knight level of the force only to resist breaking in events of powerful hits, Blasts, or immense amounts of pressure.
Classification: Offhand shield
Size: Mounted to Arm/Onehanded
Length: 549cm (~18 inches/1 and 1/2 feet)
Weight: 4 kgs (~9 pounds)
Other Features: Enhanced with the force to resist breaking/shattering.

[member="Morna Imura"]

Alright, everything looks good. I just need a bit more for the development thread.

Do you think you can do a mining thread for the cortosis? Or a different dev thread? A devastating defeat in my opinion is like near death and a miracle escape or something.

Post the new dev thread when it's complete, tag me and we'll continue.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"], (tagging you twice incase you saw the (redacted for editing) [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

I am sorry. But I feel as though it was a defeat. In the thread I was stabbed in the hand (although it was healed later on) I also had my leg cut off, and was at the mercy of the man's choosing. In his last post he stated. "I should kill you..... but I won't I am tired of killing." And continues to say, "Spit at me again, however, and I will carve out your heart." Implying that I could have died.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Morna Imura"]
I have read the dev thread and I am in full agreement with [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] on this point. You hobbled away after creating a phantom leg and even mentioned that the pain didn't slow you down, the numbness in the phantom leg did.

Devastating defeat is, usually, categorized as a defeat in which you barely escape or are left for dead. Neither was truly done in the thread. A mining thread or equivalent dev thread will be required for this submission. @ both myself and Aaralyn when one is completed, please.

[member="Valik"], I am working on getting Cortosis through a Member of the Faction that I am in. I am still talking to them about it and starting the procedure. It may take a while.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"], No you are fine.

I have been busy with the recent uptake of a second job to pay my bills and am pressed to keep my activity. so for now, I would like for this to be archived as all I see it doing right now is taking up space. I will still be working on getting a thread for the Cortosis. I am sorry to have wasted your time, and I thank you for judging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom