Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons anger put to use (invite only)

@chekīta Kaie

A dragons anger is fiery and dangerous. However when put forth to task one shall notice the task is completed, when the anger is put forth to a greater goal...one will find the dragon paves its path in success with flames

---------------------‐-‐-----------------------

Zeltros
Afternoon
Few hours away from the capital
Undisclosed area

A call went out through the silver jedi, stardust was looking for talent for a little project of hers something she hoped would help in the battles to come. A force like those of the republic of old in the clone wars...elite commandos, a force to be reckoned with and feared among the enemy

At a location she had hoped to make the little HQ of her project she surveyed the land, bunch of trees made good cover from the top view, crouching she felt the ground and nodded to herself...perfect place for a nice little setup. Standing she moved back to the little camp she had placed up to meet any potential candidates

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Ah Zletros, quite the planet, many good memories here, fun to stay and party, but also the home of her husband and his family, she'd need to pay a visit to them, but such was not her main reason for being here. The illustrious [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] had invited her one business, aiming to form an elite commando squad. With the New republic kicked out of the core by the CIS and the new imperial threat approaching her old unit had been disbanded. This little invite was thus more eye catching then one would think for her, in more ways then one.

Making planet fall it didn't take the Mando long to find the green skinned queen, Chekita giving a very casual wave to the Twi'lek, "So you are Star hu, got quite the galactic reputation, kind of cool to meetcha in person, hows things kicking around ere"?

[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

Stardust glance behind her, rather then her queen outfit she was outfitted in her mandalorian armor. Turning she smiled and nodded with a chuckle

that's me, didnt know I had quite the reputation around but hey always a surprise. Good I'd say rather calm as of late but galaxy wise we all know what up

Chekīta Kaie

Chekita was donned in her old battlemaster armor she wore while apart of her squad, it’s blue armor and T visor making it look like a combination of senate armor and tradional mandalorian armor. “Really? You the queen of zeltros and married to quite the reonwn mando doesn’t think she has a rep, need to get out a bit more stary”.

Of course being and Awuad Alor Chekita did get a decent heads up on what was happening in others clans. “So, whatcha wanted with me your highness! Looking for body guards or you got something else in mind”?

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

She laughed and came up patting her shoulder gently smirking

well what can I say I try to not have a big head at all it is quite dangerous in professions to have one

Stardust motioned to the tent leading them their as she took a seat and offered her one, she grabbed a canteen and took a sip

something else in mind, a unit thatll serve to do what is needed no matter how dirty it is...a commando unit in fact your skills and reputation...has my interest

Chekīta Kaie

Seemed star was a smart gal, certainly had to give her credit for that, "bet the assassin business doesn't take much note of you cuse of that, a wise move, also I guess it keeps you able to go off and have fun". She'd seen planet of explorers, Jedi and expert fighters retired to desk jobs after getting to much power and publicity. She followed the Twi'lek master into her tent, taking her helmet off once inside out of respect, her ever so classic smile still there, unwavering, "a commando group, suits me fine, so does dirty work, I've done a many questionable things... just yesterday in fact, but I don't think you want to hear about that".

[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

I'd like to see a assassin try! It would take a bold person to try and attack me or my family...I make sure most know that

Stardust sat back, eyes lit up with a fire behind them before fading just a glance at the dragon beneath. Grabbing a canteen she took a drink again and let a breath out shrugging

I've done a lot of dirty work in my life, nothing new to me aside from itll serve a purpose...and maybe will one day help rid of the Sith empire threat looming over our heads

Chekīta Kaie

"I would guess as much, even I'm not cazy enough to try and take on a master force user... and I'm pretty insane, or so some people say". Maybe it was the whole stabbing obsession and constant need to see her opponents blood in battle. Entering fully into the tent Chekita took residence up against the nearby post, listening to Star's little plan for the future, "getting rid of the Sith, hope so, real pain in the ass them, kind of surprised they ain't descended into a civil war between the dark lords, isn't that how most Sith goes"? After all the galactic empire and first order had crumbled due to infighting, whoever was keeping the Sith Empire alive was certainty powerful, and feared.

[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

well they have something they havent had in years, proper leadership and a Sith lord thatll admit k ow his stuff....not to mention powerful more so then me...but then again I'd never go alone be suicidal

Stardust grabbed a little lunch pack thing, opening it she sat out two sandwiches and nodded to her as she sat back

see insane is sometimes good...sometimes controlled insane is the best

Chekīta Kaie

"Proper leadership, that makes sense, all the last Emperors were complete ditzs or mad men", only out for themselves and power, not caring about the inner dealings of the empire, letting the lower Sith Lord get away with many stupid things. As the master Jedi broke out a lunch pack Chekita went for her own little slice of pleasure, pulling out a stim stick from a pouch, it end coming to light before touching against lips, "not sure about controlled, but nice to see you don't think me some sort of lose cannon, even my own husband is afraid of her sometimes". She never got that, like they were married an all, what reason would she have for harming him... unless the whole kidnapping him thing was more traumatic then it originally seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom