Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Dr. Dre said, nothing, you idiots!Dr. Dre's dead! : Hospital of Horrors #2

Coruscant: HNN Headquarters

The door of the office burst open and Holly came charging in. The meeting of advertisers was in full swing but apparently in her anger the blond reporter had not consulted her bosses schedule to see if now was a good time to talk to him.

“Do you mind telling me WHY you killed my story?” She threw sheets of data down on the desk in the room, completely ignoring the suit clad investors who had started to mumble

“Ah Holly now is not a good time. Can’t this wait?”

“Not if it’s going to make the night edition!”

“Gentlemen will you excuse us a moment?”

Holly didn’t even look at the people as they left. Her eyes were focused on Perry, her editor and chief and usually a very reasonable man, though he had a temper and high blood pressure.

“This story is big! You can’t make me sit on it.”

“Look Holly the guy who killed that doctor is still out there. If you print that then he could be after you next! NO LISTEN! I am not putting your life on the line to sell the news!”

“And I’m not backing down from a story just because you’re too scared to print the truth!”

They sat there fuming at each other until finally Perry sat down and rubbed his temples.

“If you want this story then I want you to have assistance. Someone who can look after you.”

“I am NOT hiring a body guard to get in my way!”

“Don’t think if it as a bodyguard. Think of it as a new friend who happens to know how to use a weapon. Now those are my terms. Either accept it or the story sits.”

——————————-

3 Hours Latter : Dex’s Dinner

Holly tapped her nails on the table and looked out the window again. So far this new “weapon knowing friend” was ten minutes late and on the reporters last nerve. After one more glance at the clock she got up and threw some creds on the table. She did not have time to sit and wait all day. She had a story to write!

And the first place to go was back to Mercy General Hospital so she could interview the staff.

((OOC: this is the continuation of a story. Ways to join include: 1. As the body guard now searching for Holly. 2. As a patient or worker at the hospital she’s goin to interview. If you have a different idea please DM me first so as not to derail this story.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom