Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doves and Olive Branches

[SIZE=12pt]Location: Loronar[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Loronar a place where Faith had to be extra careful here more than most places had a reputation for being home to the Black Sun. There was a company here on Loronar that made cheap ships and sold them to whoever had the credits. Faith was hoping to talk to them about a few ships for Alderaan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This place offered her opportunity to meet with another Senator [member="Alyssa Onasi"] Alderaan could use a friend on Loronar Faith hoped she could bring the olive branch that would make that happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Captain Tellos as usual sat across from her, “You’ll wear this” he handed her a pin she had worn it before she put it just below her family crest. If she got in trouble she pressed it and he’d appear with the four men who accompanied them today.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Normally this was not needed but Black Sun were treacherous.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Thank you Captain. You’ll be with me of course” She smiled. One of the wives of a noble from home had contacted Faith and explained the recent rumors to her. Faith laughed the rumor was she was having an affair with her guard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ridiculous of course they were friends and she was a married woman, that was how she viewed it. Until they forced her to declare her husband and son dead she would always be married.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She looked down at the floor and then up, “Is the Senator meeting us?” That was her asking if he had checked. “We are waiting for confirmation of the final arrangements”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith nodded, “ok..let me know” She sat back and did what she normally would close her eyes and thought about what she would say to the Senator.[/SIZE]

The Senatorial seat of Loronar had only recently come into Alyssa's hands. Truth be told, it still hadn't quite sunk in. Since graduating University Aly had been all across the planet working with and for various political causes, doing everything possible to help her people and her planet to thrive in most trying of times. It had been her calling, just like her father before, and his father before him, and so on back for nearly a century now. They before her all heeded the call and now it had been her turn when her father had retired last spring.

Sighing she turned to her aid as she set aside a stack of datapads. "Parker," A smile formed upon her lips, "Never imagined I'd be here. Never really dreamed I'd actually get the Senate seat. Youngest Senator in the history of Loronar."

"It's impressive." The blonde personal assistant replied. "A fresh face was needed, with new ideas and you've brought that to us."

Alyssa nodded in reply. It had been a long road to get her here, but every last second of blood, sweat and tears had been worth it. And to think that journey was only really just beginning.

"Now, we've got the meeting with Senator Faith Balor-Organa today. Did you want me to go ahead and confirm that with her team?" The woman asked quietly.

"Yes, please. Why don't we see if she'd like to talk things over at the Amber Rose. That way we can both get dinner before we move onto anything else?"It was the local high end restaurant and a personal favorite of the brunette's. The place brought back fond memories of time spend with her father in her youth, talking over all the problems of the world and what they together could do to solve them.

"Sounds goods ma'am. I'll see that it gets done." And with that the assistant stepped from the room to pass the message along and get things moving for the both of them. It was always an exciting day to meet a fellow Senator. New alliances could be formed. Plans could be made, and problems could get solved. All things that made Miss Onasi quite happy.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Captain Tellos came back when they were about an hour out, "Princess how about dinner with the Senator?" Faith stretched and blinked as his words began to seep in through the haze of her slumber.

"Sure I'm starved let's eat..can I wear pants?"

The Captain laughed this was his last trip with her she did not know it and he had been briefed not to tell her. The Queen knew how Faith would react short of throwing herself on the floor and having a conniption fit he knew she would not handle the news well. Course he had not seen her threw such a fit since she was a child but then she grew up too quick. He believed she did what she did to not be alone anymore.

If that had been her thought it back fired badly.

"You can wear whatever is presentable Princess" He smiled he could tell she was not awake yet.

"Oh goody" a deep sigh of relief.

Slowly she got up from her seat, "I will get ready, let the Senator dinner is a wonderful idea" Faith groggy and slow shuffling her feet went to get into the refresher.

Forty five minutes later she emerged the sleep gone from her eyes her manner of dress casual yet fitting of a Senator and Princess. She waited now, for now within the next fifteen they would land and once again she would smile, and make friends.

What would the Senator of Loronar be like?

They were down..

Faith took a breath

She began walking, out the door and down across to meet the Senator, a warm smile on her face, and her spirits full of hope.

"Senator Onasi, thank you for allowing me to come to Loronar, I'm Faith Balor Organa, everyone calls me Faith" She would not stand on circumstance, it wasn't her style.

[member="Alyssa Onasi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom