Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Double Dealing (EE: Eclipse Rebellion)

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig sat aboard one of the freighters, looking at the crew as he smirked a little. The of the Neebray crewmembers eyed the man, looking out at everything that was going on.

"The buyer will be here soon."

"Yep."

"Where are the Rebels then?"

"Just trust that the plan will work, vod." Mig then took a breath before the sensors lit up and another vessel jumped in. It was a cruiser, as had the hold space, at least it better have had it. The Mandalorian just smirked before looking around. All the Rebels needed to do was jump in now, while he spoke to the buyer.

"I'm surprised a Mandalorian was willing to sell such... heavy hitting vessels to the likes of us, but you have all three squadrons, right?" Mig nodded, looking at the holodisplay that had come up, showing a rough looking Ithorian. Mig nodded, looking at the hangers.

"Credits are scarce nowadays, and of course. three HF-2 Jair Kyr'am squadrons. You brought the payment right?"

"Of course. The credits, and the Beskar. Seems like a high price though."

"I can always leave."

"No. I'm having the pilots and Beskar moved over to your ship now." Mig nodded and turned off the communication, taking a breath as he looked out.

"You better be as smart as your mom, kid, cause I thought my guys were handling the transfer." It was just to himself, but still a wish he hoped would be answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom