Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dorian Risico

WLKai7Y.jpg

ρяσfιℓє

иαмє: Dorian Risico

αℓιαѕєѕ: As required by circumstance

ѕρє¢ιєѕ: Human

нσмєωσяℓ∂: [REDACTED]

fα¢тισи: The Corellian Confederation (Corellian Naval Intelligence), The Outer Rim Coalition

яαик: Colonel

ѕєχ: Male

αgє: [REDACTED]

нєιgнт: 1.83m (6'0")

ωєιgнт: 76kg (167.5 lbs)

нαιя ¢σℓσυя: Graying brown

єує ¢σℓσυя: Hazel brown

fσя¢є-ѕєиѕιтινιту: Negative

4Y7Fmjn.png
ajLjytH.jpg

ѕтяєиgтнѕ & ωєαкиєѕѕєѕ

ρєяѕσиαℓιту

Cool As A Dead Star — Dorian's years have hardened him as a man, meaning he hardly flinches at sights many would find shocking, and doesn't hesitate to kill. He has high pain tolerance, taking bad news and feelings alike without much responsiveness, and can lie rather directly without giving any hint of discomfort. Naturally, he has an excellent Sabacc face.

Don't Play Your Mind Games With Me, Boy! — Over the years, Dorian has trained himself to subconsciously play card games in his head, shielding himself from surface-level mind reading by Force users.

Cold Spirit — The flip side of Dorian's coolness is coldness. Somewhat desensitised to pain and suffering from his own experiences, he no longer fully grasps other people's pain as quickly as he once did. Furthermore, he is slow to trust others.

I've Gotten Tired Of This — Although he does not present himself as an irritable man for professional purposes, Dorian no longer has the time for games that he used to. He is generally a direct man and dislikes playing around.

ѕкιℓℓѕ & αвιℓιтιєѕ

I've Forgotten More Than You Know — Years of experience have given Dorian a vast store of knowledge about the workings of the galaxy. He is familiar with most planets' geography and history, as well as a wide variety of substances, particularly poisons. He possesses excellent astronomical knowledge, having memorised the hyperspace routes of the galaxy, as well as above-average engineering and medical knowledge. Perhaps his most useful skill is the ability to form psychological profiles (and consequently plans of action) for many types of enemies in his mind, based on available physical, psychological and social information.

Handyman — Similarly, Dorian has learned a huge number of trades in his life — piloting and astronavigation, slicing and fusioncutting, basic cooking and medical skills, even scavenging.

I've Got Skills — Dorian is a skilled marksman, proficient with an array of blaster weapons — pistols, rifles and even cannons. He is proficient in hand-to-hand combat, having been exposed to Teräs Käsi, Stava and Echani martial arts, as well as the use of knives (swords and longer blades less so).

I'm Only Human — In a galaxy of cybernetic enhancements, Force augmentation and alien species of preternatural strength, Dorian's mere human flesh and bone isn't quite on the same level.

I'm Getting Too Old For This — Though still fit and strong for his years, Dorian is past his prime now. He prefers to avoid physical arduousness whenever possible.

Insomnia — Dorian has issues with sleeping, often waking several times a night. He resorts to sleeping medication to keep himself down.

4Y7Fmjn.png
ιиνєитσяу
[WIP]

ρєяѕσиαℓ gєαя

ѕнιρѕ

нι∂єσυтѕ

3G8cWrr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom