Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dopi Bones' First Walking Stick "Wreath-wood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image:
Handmade-Rustic-Irish-Walking-Stick-Gardenista.jpg

Intent: To give Dopi a Walking Stick, something that is a main part of his character, as a blind man.

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Unknown Dantooine Shop Keeper.

Model: First out of many.

Affiliation: Dopi Bones

Modularity: N/A

Production: Unique

Material: Ayalayli Thornwood

Classification: Walking Stick

Size: Two Handed

Length: 108 inches(9 feet)

Weight: 10 Pounds

Special Features: Due to the incredibly long time Dopi has had it, he has bonded it with the Force, making it a very interesting item.

Strengths: Sturdy(due to the type of wood). Bound with the Force, making Dopi stronger in the Force, enhancing his powers and Gives Dopi additional focus when attempting to learn new abilities.

Weaknesses: Dopi holds it at all times. Still Wood, so it can burn and snap, if enough pressure is placed onto it. The Force Connection of the stick makes Dopi's presence bigger, and makes it hard for him to hide from other Force Users.

Description: When Dopi was at the age of 13, his parents bought him a uniquely made walking stick, painted black, and made from Aylayli Thornwood. Who the Shopkeeper who sold it to them, or the crafter of the stick was, Dopi will never know, but he's had the stick ever since then, a bond between the two forming as he named it Wreath-wood, since he did not intent to use it as a weapon. He also bonded the Stick with the Force at the age of 20, so Wreath-wood is a Force Sensitive Item, making it a rarity all in itself, and thus, making it more unique.

[member="Mr. Bones"] - Just need to know if this 'Force Sensitivity' gives the stick any special abilities or features... For instance, does it have a presence in the Force other Force Users could sense? Is it resistant to any damages? Can it amplify any Force powers or abilities? Think on those things and let me know, and once we have that sorted I believe this is ok for approval.

It can be sensed by other Force users, but other than that, its just a stick. It does make Dopi's presence a lot more known in the force due to this though. I already edited the post to have these new detail included

So lets begin and get your character a nice stick to play with :p

Mr. Bones said:
Special Features: Due to the incredibly long time Dopi has had it, he has bonded it with the Force, making it a very interesting
A very interesting what? Mind completing this sentence?

Mr. Bones said:
Affiliation: Freelance...technically.
Seeing as this belongs to Mr. Bones, please put Mr. Bones here. I see what you were thinking, but this part is asking who it belongs to. For example, say you make something for someone. Your name goes in the manufacture spot while their name goes into Affiliation.

Mr. Bones said:
Bound with the Force, making Dopi stronger in the Force.
I would like to see this being a little more defined. How much stronger does it make someone?

Mr. Bones said:
Weaknesses: Dopi holds it at all times. Still Wood, so it can burn and snap, if enough pressure is placed onto it. The Force Connection of the stick makes Dopi's presence bigger, and makes it hard for him to hide from other Force Users.
A very good weakness, good job!

Mr. Bones said:
Extra Bit: Although it is not yet planned at the moment, There will be multiple sticks that Dopi will have through out the character's life time.
Please remove this, it isn't needed and bring back the "Primary Source" section. If you are unsure what Primary Source is for I am more than willing to assist.

Lastly, a question, I see your character is blind. Being that this is a force imbued stick, does it help him see in anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom