Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't trust the B---- in cargohold 3

@Jessalyn Daklin @[member="Jonathon Patches"] @[member="Tahira Solo"] @[member="Skye Mertaal"] @Deagan Hunt @Trisana Raine @Ti’Cira D’arr Hawk

Wayland
Knight’s Helm

Cause: Blondie tried to steal the Helm when they were docked on Corellia. Due to dimensional time shifts, booze, a spell, and people blasting things, Deagan had been left with the choice to either leave Blondie behind, or take her with them.

Seeing as they both almost were blown to bits as he mulled it over, he ended up taking her with them as Tris saw Corellia in their exhaust.

Effect: One girl cuffed to the bulk head of the Knight’s Helm Cargo hold. She still had her blaster and was likely still ticked over Deagan’s little bit of fun.

Situation: The choice to either explain to Patches that there was a would be ship thief cuffed to the bulkhead… or let the Captain find out for himself.

Unfortunately… said decision would soon be taken from Deagan’s hands…

THIS.
IS.
SO.

DUMB.
FOR REAL.

Jessalyn wiggled her hand, chained to the bulkhead. She was SO TIRED of screaming and yelling, and she figured it was doing NO GOOD anyway. She sat down, because, well, there wasn't much that she COULD do right now! Jess had her blaster in her hand, and she stared at the door, like it was going to move or do something. I mean, eventually, it had to, right? They couldn't very well leave her in there for, forever, right?? But even she knew that it was a possibility, and that made her gulp slightly. She just wanted to take cover from this war or WHATEVER Was going on!

"YOU KNOW! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" She shouted, still, though, she had no idea if she could be heard. She took the butt of her blaster and began to bang the wall. "You may as well let me out because I'm just gonna annoy you the WHOLE time!"

Tahira Solo

I've got my ticket for the long way round
[SIZE=medium]Bang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Bang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]BANG.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Groaning, she lifted her head from the floor. Like the past 24 plus hours she hadn’t been sleeping per say, more like listless. It was a long road to recovery after being emotionally and physically battered by a nightbrother. Untouched food sat on the desk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]BANG. YELL.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Pushing the palm of her hand to her forehead, she stumbled up to her feet, ignoring the lightheadedness. “I swear Deagan if this is another attempt at you getting me to open this door I will stab this fork right through your wrist,” she huffed. One wild, weak, and abused jedi master stumbled through the open door to her once locked quarters. Dark circles painted her still bruised face.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]She looked nothing like the Tahira prior to Zeltros.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]With slightly trembling fingers, her blaster was in her hand as she stumbled toward the sealed door with all the racquet going on at the other end.[/SIZE]

Who the hell is making such a racket on MY ship, he mused, raising his head and flicking on the lights to his cabin. His feet dangled over the edge of his bed before they found their footing on the floor, the thin rug providing little insulation from the cold durasteel floors of the helm.

Raising to his feet, he found the pants he had been wearing a few hours ago, and lazily slinked one leg into the pants, which would soon be followed by the other; a few hops across the floor were necessary for balance, before he tightened the belt a notch or two loose. Rubbing his eyes, he looked at a shirt and some shoes that lay in the corner, but decided it wouldn't be necessary for this trip.

He let out a yawn, stretching his arms, before he opened the cabin doors, and lazily began navigating the hallways to the source that was interruptting his much needed beauty rest. I swear to god, if Tris is re-enacting a musical, he mused to himself with a grumble, rubbing his eyes as he neared the source.

He approached the cargo hold, and nudged Tahira out of the way, lazily hit the console as the doors hissed open; and Patches was greeted to a young blonde, chained to the bulkhead. Rubbing his eyes, it took a moment for his eyes to adjust and confirm what he saw, and then he took a step back, letting the doors slide shut again, he left the girl in there.

"DEAGS!" he hollered down the hallway to the crews cabin area, Patches spoke in an unamused tone, "you left your afternoon delight in the cargo hold again!"

He slowly turned to Tahira, a smirk on his face as he quipped, "Unless she is yours... and you are into that sort of thing," he said with a raised eyebrow.

Jessalyn must have been a sight. She sat there, helplessly, her hand still chained and her blaster still in her hand, banging against the wall. She saw the man enter, and there was this weird awkward silence between the two for just a second. Jessalyn opened her mouth to say something, but then he took a step back, and shut the door.

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!?!?!?

She took the butt end of her blaster again and began to furiously pound on the floor beneath her. "HEY HEY HEY! GET BACK IN HERE AND LET ME OUT!" She shouted to him. SO OKAY THERE WERE PEOPLE HERE...

WHY WON'T THEY LET HER OUT OF HERE?

She kept banging on the ground with her blaster, and she looked around, trying to find an escape root. THey definitely didn't look like the type of dudes that would keep her locked up and do..uh...NOTSOGOOD things to her. But she wasn't sure what she was dealing with.

BANG BANG BANG..."Let me OUT OF HERE!"

@[member="Tahira Solo"] @[member="Jonathon Patches"] @[member="Jessalyn Cassidy"]

Seeing how down and about Tahira was - a walking cesspool of putrid guilty emotions that one - it wasn't too hard to come behind Tahira, his hand easily disarming the blaster from her hand before she'd gone and do anyone harm. From above them, a set of recessed lights in the ceiling of the entry snapped to life as Tahira and Patches moved over the threshold.

Even with her at her lowest, mahogany highlights danced in Tahira's rish chestnut hair as his left arm attempted to draw her closer to him. He'd done all he could to convince her to open the door, and well, hell if this didn't work just as well. She'd fight him, he knew that. But he rather she fight him than keep herself locked up as she had been. Even at this distance, the dull ache of her emotions hit him like a tidal wave, crashing into him. The curse of being an empath is that he'd feel them all -- and Tahira was one hell of a pill to swallow.

"Sorry Captain, had a thief try to take the Helm. Think you can take care of her while Tahira and I wander Wayland?" Now that they've docked on Wayland, there were places they'd be able to wander to where Tahira should be able to reign herself in some. Well, that was the plan; a half arsed one but a plan. He needed to get her out of the Helm, into fresh air.
For her sake as well as his.

Tahira Solo

[SIZE=10pt]Hollow-gaze stared back at Patches. This time no quip left her lips. Grip tightened on the blaster as her hand shook, looking past his shoulder and getting a glimpse at the blond.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Bang. Bang. Bang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Raising the muzzle of the blaster, her arm went rigid as she stepped to push past the information broker. She wasn’t counting on Deagan’s speed or his swipe from behind. Frustration and anger surged through tired-myrtle ellipses as she was pulled toward the Zeltron. “Let me go!” Lunging, she made a swipe for her blaster. It was a sloppy swipe, no food and no sleep for days did that to a person.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Slender fingerpads push against the fabric of Deagan’s shirt, trying to shove him away. “If I’m going anywhere it’s back to my room, after I take care of this little problem.” Gaze darkened back toward the sealed door just beyond Patches.[/SIZE]

"Oh no!" said Jonathon in protest, raising his hand in objection, "You cuffed her to the bulkhead, she is YOUR problem," he said to Deagan. "I am not cooking pancakes and making juice for one of your cantina tarts, while you duck out the back again," he said, a grin forming on his face, "the last one, Bertha... she just kept eating and eating... I ran out of flour Deagan... FLOUR!"

He saw Tahira fast approaching the doors, and Jonathon stepped out of the way, deciding it was best to not be a barrier in this instance.

"She's all yours," he said, nodding to Jess shackled in the bulkhead on the other side of the door, "do take pictures for us," he added smugly.

Jessalyn sat there quietly..for like 4 seconds.

"Hey! I can heear yooou!" She yelled, not being able to do much in that room that they kept her in, she had NO idea what was going on outside the door, just voices. She was starting to get a little worried because..uh...they couldn't very well KEEP her here, right? They couldn't just let her rot in here for like EVER...RIGHT?

Were they going to kill her?
Were they going to keep her as a slave?
Torture?
D:

Jessalyn then started to sing out loud. "ALLL BY MYYYSELF. DON'T WANNA BE...ALL BYYY MYSELF ANYMORE!" She stopped after that, but oh, she was going to be a little (or a lot) annoying until she had some REAL answers, for sure.

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
Nubile little Jessalyn
Inspiration for all sin
Naiveté and blonder traits
-in 'Stanzas of the Spacelanes: The Definitive Connory,' C. Noir and B. Lankstrap, eds., University of Rudrig Press, 920 ABY

"Right... 'course, I'll get right on that," came the low drawl of the Zeltron, but gave no indication that he was going to let her go. Instead, he drew her closer, then tossed the blaster over Tahira's head for Patches to grab. Her lightheadedness and queesy feelings just stuck onto Deagan like tar. He gave a grimace, the headache he'd been feeling ever since Zeltros growing by the minute.

"Bertha was yours, mate," came the light retort, trying to block Tahira's emotional turmoil just prior to dropping his grip on Tahira and make a grab for her hips, fully intending on tossing her over his shoulder.

"Bun girl. Remember?" came the light hearted quip, the gave a glance over towards Jess, "In any event... need to take care of this one first." he nodded over to Tahira.

"First time she's been out of her hiddy hole."

Tahira Solo

[SIZE=10pt]“Hey,” her demand rang through the corridor, “give that BA-,” feet left the ground and her head spun slightly as she was perched on Deagan’s shoulder, “ACKK,” hands clamped on Deagan’s back as she kicked her legs and twisted her hips, trying to break free or make them both fall…so she could break free.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]But the Zeltron seemed to be stronger. Or, she was weaker.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Put me down,” she growled, tangled chestnut hair falling messily across her face, gravity taking over. “I’m not some sack of flour you can just chuck over your shoulder!” Her fists pumped against his back next, an exasperated sight escaping parted lips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Have you been working out, or something?” Sarcasm filled her dry quip. Myrtle ellipses, flicked to Patches. “Any help here would be great. Anytime now.”[/SIZE]

Patches shook his head, certainly more than up for a game of banter, "Nah, you are thinking of Gertrude... she was mine, Bertha was all yours bud...." he quipped with a grin, as he got the blaster, always up for a game of keep away. Placing the blaster in the belt at the back of his pants, he watched as Deagan scooped Tahira up; a move she should becoming quite familiar with on the Helm, whether it was Deagan or himself, and watched in amusement as she tried to fight his grip.

Then he heard the singing from the cargohold, and looked at Deagan, "A singer... you brought a singer back? I thought we agreed... no singers after Rachel," he added with an amused look, and heard the plea of Tahira come afterwards.

“Any help here would be great. Anytime now.”

Patches pretended to snap out of a daze, as sarcasm filled his voice, "Oh, I am sorry, where ARE my manners," he exclaimed, making the few strides over to Deagan and Tahira. Grabbing Tahira's feet, he pretended for a moment like he was going to pull her down... until he slung her feet over his shoulder, and spoke in a cheery tone, "I'll get the legs!" like they were moving a piece of furniture.

@[member="Tahira Solo"] @[member="Jonathon Patches"]

"Says the man who was singing show tunes with Tris not three months back," came the amused retort, completely at ease at having Patches help him out with his current baggage in tow. He felt Tahira's pummeling at his back, but light as she was and weakened by a lack of adequate nutrition - he gave a faint sniff, his nose wrinkling at the particularly interesting eau the Tahira wafting from her - and lack of bathing, he didn't pay them no mind.

Glancing over at Tahira - her more finer assets coming to view in her current position - he sported a knowing grin, "Why thank you for noticing, yes I have been working out. " avid amusement lighted the cobalt of his eyes, "I knew you couldn't help yourself."

Tahira Solo

[SIZE=10pt]“Kidnapping. Is. A. Felony. And I thought one would be enough for you boys.” Bending her knees, she tried to kick her legs free from Patches’ grip. Sides rose and fell in huffs as she gave another twist of her hips. Desperation, anger, and weariness came off the bedraggle and beaten-down jedi master in waves.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]She could only imagine Deagan’s gaze. “And don’t get any ideas, Zeltron Boy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t seem to twist free. The best she could hope for was a rogue kick to Patches’ head and maybe a hip jostle to the side of Deagan’s face. Shoulders slumped and much like a kid caught in the realization there was going to be no escape from timeout, her arms crossed indignantly in her half upside down position. With each step Deagan took, her face and arms bumped against the Zeltron’s back. Thud. Thud. Thud.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“You both realize there will be nowhere safe for you on the Helm after this, right? Might as well collect your creds and cash me into the witches.” Voice was semi-muffled each time her mouth hit Deagan’s shirt. This forced outing was starting to dredge up memories and emotions she barely had control of. A shudder ran through her body as she was carried, feeling as though Christian’s fingers were back around her slender neck.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A haunted look, which quickly turned thoughtful, crossed over myrtle ellipses. Maybe she could use this little outing to her advantage to get some spice.[/SIZE]

@[member="Tahira Solo"] , @[member="Deagan Hunt"]

"Awww... you're just upset Deags that we cut your part from the musical..." he retorted. Then the jedi went on about felonies on the Helm; a curious argument to make, to say the least.

"A felony, she says," he quipped from in front with an amused tone, as the frantic movements of her legs caused her knee to glance off the side of his head. Turning back to Deagan and Tahira with an amused look, he merely quipped, "Do we look like the kind of folks that get all hung up on felonies?" he asked, a grin forming on his lips, "They are like trading cards; gotta collect them all!"

He turned his head forward, making there way away from Cargohold 3, as he couldn't resist the urge, "We dropping her off in your room Deags? Or mine?" he asked, knowing that would get a further rise out of the Jedi, his grip clamping down on the backs of her thighs in anticipation of further squirming.

@[member="Tahira Solo"] @[member="Jonathon Patches"]

That bony hip came at his cheek and he responded with a poke to said hip. "Hey, quit thrusting that at me, sweetheart, I might get ideas." he said with a quip, still feeling her hands pummel at his back. He felt her desperation, anger, and bone tired weariness from her.

"Some fresh air would do you some good. Maybe even some bacon and eggs." he nodded over at Patches, a grin full of devilry that did not match his eyes. He was working hard at blocking Tahira, in turn, with her struggling, was attempting to sooth her over a bit. Calm her nerves some. Would do the wench some good.

"As far as the musical, mate, " he said in emphasis, "Who was the one who got his panties all in a twist at the role of the dashing scoundrel being taken," another smirk, "Sure wasn't me, after all... I was the prime example of devil may care rogue." he joked, guiding them with a Tahira on tow towards the hatch.

"I could have swore we flew by a lake somehwere. Maybe a little dip might make Tahira here a bit more amiacble, " there came another sniff, " Certainly might help with the lingering eau de sweat she's been baking in the past week."

Tahira Solo

@[member="Deagan Hunt"] @[member="Jonathon Patches"]

[SIZE=10pt]“I’m not hungry,” she mumbled, body hanging limp over Deagan’s shoulder. Defiance flashed in myrtle ellipses, which quickly closed as sunlight hit them for the first time in days. Squinting, she sneezed into Deagan’s back. “Youaahh…ahhh….wouldn’t…..choooo. Dare.” Sniffling, she pulled her knees sharply down, trying to squirm free from Patches’ grip.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The grass swayed in front of her vision as the ground sloped down toward the lake. “Put me down right now!” The half-crazed protest left her lips, hands pushing at the small of Deagan’s back as she tried to lift herself into a more controlled position.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Deagan Hunt and Jonathon Patches. I will never, ever, ever, forgive you for this. Ever.”[/SIZE]

@[member="Tahira Solo"] @[member="Deagan Hunt"]

"Well if you aren't going to forgive us, I suppose there is no incentive for us to drop you," he quipped, tightening his grip on her fidgeting legs. "I mean, if we are going to lead of life of resentment and hostility, might as well make it worth our time and energy, right Deags?" he asked, making their way out to blue skys, rolling valleys, and the inviting, picturesque scene of a lake in the distance.

"Oh, that smell," he said, referring to Deagan's quip, "That's how all jedi smell... comes from the hypocrisy and black magic," he added, knowing that would get a further rise out of the jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom