Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominions and where should we go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
SSo I think this thread may be needed to help us as a fraction to properly plan and think. There has been a lot of talk lately of dominions and where we should claim. So below I put the map for easy access and aid us to clearly plan.

Now for the past hour I've been gourming at the map and thinking. What would be the best move dominion wise and well I see one clear path that would definitely help us grow. Now this is my opinion but the corellian run has so much room. So much that if we worked hard we could get a good fill of that area.

But this would require a high level of team work to achieve. The thing is I really believe together we can do this. That if we all pitch in some way we can achieve a fluffy (most likely tentical monster) cloud. We can all agree to some level dominions are tedious.

So [member="Reshmar"] as the new leader I propose we could start a story Ark for the republic to give life to future dominions. It is something everyone can get emersed into and hell play about.

Back to the main topic what dose everyone think? What should our move be dominion wise?
jx8fZz.jpg

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
we have a viable target for cloud breaking so dominions should be focused to fill in that gap and later expand outwards... though zeltros and worlds that we can extend to should be priority since it is likely for while at least we are going to have the east and north blocked off from us. So we look south and west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom