Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Onderon

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.

Have you ever had a hankering to dirty the Republic capital with your Sith paws? Admit it, you have.

Well, your chance is here!
Widely regarded as one of the most Republic planets to ever Republic, Onderon is a prime target for the One Sith.

What most don't know, however, is that most of the world has never been particularly favorable towards the fabled democratic government, which is something our regime intends to exploit to the fullest. In order to conserve resources, manpower, and effort, the One Sith will endeavor to strike a mutually beneficial deal with the currently most powerful entity on Onderon; [member="Quietus"], the Beastia of the Tribes.

That being said, the more violent among you will have a host of options to choose from still.

IUa5jeg.jpg
This will be a little different than our usual dominions (though not terribly so).

The opening objective available to the One Sith will be 2), in which they are free to vent their anger/hatred/whathaveyou on the former GR buildings. Since Onderon was the Republic capital for a long, long time, there should be plenty for you to destroy. ;)

The sub-objectives [ a, b, c ] will open throughout the progress of the negotiations, giving the whole dominion a more organic feel. As the powers that be discuss the terms of the treaty, the One Sith forces will advance from one objective to the next, bringing the former Republic capital into the fold of the OS.

--
Objectives
  1. Vrag and Quietus negotiate the terms of the treaty.
    ​(Each sub-objective unlocked by progress of negotiations)
  2. Tear down the old GR buildings in Iziz (Senate, Town hall, etc.), but leave the general infrastructure intact. No civilian slaughter.
    a.)
    Capture the Onderon royalty (Princess, Queen). Seize the palace and take everything that isn’t nailed down.
    b.) Collect data and information from the Academy of Onderon, then raze it to the ground.

c.) Soon™

Perhaps it is time I reunited the widow queen with her lost husband. Who I did indeed assassinate by stabbing him through Cecily de Demici during the military funeral-reception following the GR's failed invasion of Ord Mirit.

[member="Vrag"]

I am thinking a few gunships doing a surgical strike should handle the buildings. Anybody on the ground want to play spotter?

If so pick a building, tag me, and I shall bring the rain.

[member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Grimoire"] [member="Kira Corsai"] [member="Six-O"] [member="Tirdarius"] [member="Mullarus"]

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Tirdarius"]

It's not planned to be a speed dom of any sort, no.
If enough people get in on this fast, it might turn into one, but it's not planned.

In short, feel free to jump right in. :D

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[member="Tirdarius"]

There were no goodies per se (the Republic Jedi have no goodies) but there is always fun to be had in destroying Jedi property. Or if you want some 'friendly' opposition, maybe Nubica Felidae (Padawan) or Corvus herself could be persuaded to make an appearance?

tumblr_inline_mxsgffqOXF1rri87i.gif

:p

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
NEW OBJECTIVES

a.) Capture the Onderon royalty (Princess, Queen). Seize the palace and take everything that isn’t nailed down.

b.) Collect data and information from the Academy of Onderon, then raze it to the ground.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom