Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dolos Defense Agency

Corporation Name: Dolos Defense Agency
Headquarters: Ession
Locations: Exclusively operates on Ession at this time.
Operations: Dolos Defense Agency or DDA is a private intelligence agency, and organization devoted to the collection and analysis of information, most commonly through the evaluation of public sources, via open source intelligence, and cooperation with other institutions ranging from governmental to corporate and even criminal organizations. Likewise Doloss specializes and provides private security, logistics, airlift, and transportation services along side selling and trading intelligence. Finally Dolos Defense Agency has minor production lines for munitions and arms.

Rationale: After spending years on the Planet Ession living in secret, Darth Kentarch built up a information broker agency in the southern regions of Coroprate Sector Space. Using the intelligence and data he gathered and sold, Kentarch could make threat based analysis and provide defense and security to clients tailor to their needs and situation. Thus he founded a company off the profits and continues to work out of it to this day.

Tier: 1

Description: Headquartered in Ession, DDA is to put it simply an information broker business as well as private military company. Officially Dolos sells their services to large corporations who need risk based analysis around crime, disease, corruption, as well financial and investment consulting. Then it typically follows up the sale of information with private security. For instance, a manufacturing company may discover that smugglers are going to steal good from their warehouses, Dolos provides this information to the company as well a security contingent to fight off smugglers , at a price. Likewise after some time DDA purchased several manufacturing plants to make more limited production weapons for special forces or individual customers. Like their private security services they offer specially tailored weapons based around their intelligence. It was not uncommon for the DDA to manipulate this information to get their clients to fight each other, who then further require their services.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I really like this idea, here is the problem though. At a Tier I, you aren't able to have that many locations, that far away. Think of Tier I as.. a local Walmart. You have two options here, you can either axe most of the locations, keep only the HQ and start of as a Tier I.

Or you can bump it up to Tier II, add more to the rationale and perhaps a tad to the description. You can have two locations then, might get away with three if you add even more information.

Tag me when you have decided what you want to do.

[member="Darth Kentarch"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom