Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Doctor Boidzerg

Doctor Boidzerg

D

DOCTOR BOIDZERG
giphy.gif

• PERSONAL DATA
    • SPECIES: Aqualish
    • AGE: Now I'm not saying that the professor is old... but if you consider his age he's about to die soon.
    • SEX: First let me pinch myself so I know I'm not dreaming
    • HEIGHT: Do I look tall? I’m 5’8
    • EYES: I don't like the looks of this doctor.
    • HAIR: Hair? Finally! I can look as pretty as I feel!
    • SKIN: I'm swelling with patriotic mucus.
    • FORCE SENSITIVE: Stop! You're hurting my feelings!(No)
    • SEXUALITY: Are you coming on to me?

• tenor.gif

Ando was an oceanic planet located in the Ando system of the Mid Rim. It was also the homeworld of the Aqualish species.

Ando developed a single sentient species known as the Aqualish early in galactic history. Originating from the sea which covered 95 percent of the world, they began to establish permanent settlements on what little land remained and supplemented it with sailing ships that doubled as mobile homes. The Aqualish developed into three subspecies, the Aquala, the Ualaq and the Quara. The majority of the world's islands were sustained by a decaying swamp ecosystem and covered in steamy mist.[1]

Ando and her colonies were together known as the Spiverelda, which throughout its history was alternately ruled by the Aqualish and the distantly-related Harch of nearby Secundus Ando. The government tended towards turbulence and violence.

(Credit Wookieepedia.com)

• giphy.gif

WHAT MAKES ME “ME”!
    Good Hearted
    – He's not a real criminal at heart, he's just unlucky in a lot of respects.

“Finally! I have friends.” - He wants friends so badly, he will do anything, to the point of being conned himself.

WHY NOT BOIDZERG?
    Naive
    - Easy to con, simple as that.

Oblivious - Doesn't get that he is often hurting the people he ants as his friends.

Owes everyone... everyone - Yeah, he knows people, a lot of them. He owes most of them money.

• 3KRi8WP.gif

EQUIPMENT:
    Small but high-quality tool kit
    Comlink
    Light filtering lenses/shades
    Holoemitter - can hook into comlink
    Datapad

• This is reserved for police reports of some of his exploits. Where it differs from his exploits is that here will document all of the jobs he has tried to pull and have as they are discovered by local and galactic authorities.

• Doctor Boidzerg is not one. He does not play one on holovids either, he tried. He tried being an actual one, he tried being a banker, a loan officer, he tried being an investment banker. He tried being a CEO, a CFO, a BAMF, all of those cool anagrams. He's tried to be everything and nothing seems to work out for him. The thing is, "The Good Doctor" has made contacts everywhere, and when I say "contacts" you should read "owes money to." It's not that he tries to be dishonest or con people, it just happens to work out that way. He is called "Doctor Boidserg" because that is honest to goodness the name that his parents gave him at birth. His first name is quite literally "Doctor". The guy was set up to have a life like this.

• [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom