Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor Bene Organa of Alderaan

Bene Organa

Doctor in the service of the Republic.
NAME: Bene Organa
FACTION: Galactic Republic
HOMEWORLD: Alderaan
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 135
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SIZE=10pt]STRENGTHS: I am good at organizing and getting things done. I put 100% into everything I do.
WEAKNESSES: People underestimate me because of my innocent looks. When you look young some
tend to think you don’t have the knowledge to be good at your job.

I have the tendency to take on more than I can handle. So I can prove myself. Instead
of letting my abilities speak for themselves.
[/SIZE]
SHIP: No
BIOGRAPHY:
[SIZE=10pt]Born in the island city of Belleau-a-Lir on the planet of Alderaan, located on the continent of Lir Lakir to Colton Organa and
[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Liana Pallos. My two younger sisters, Corla and Aida, are both still at home. My older brother, Ramus, is serving with [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]The Alderaanian Resistance[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. The average Alderaanian was very educated and cultured. I have always wanted to be a doctor. So after reaching the age of accountability at 17, I decided to continue my education in the capital city of Aldera. Eventually attending the University of Alderaan studying medicine. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]KILLS:
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLE-PLAYS:
[/SIZE]

Nice! A doctor character for the Republic! We really need one in Courascant right now, seeing that we seem to have millions of deadly droids being rained down on the Galactic City...

Bene Organa

Doctor in the service of the Republic.
I am honored to be of service Senator Brunswick. Saving lives is my main purpose in life. Even though I took an oath to do no harm I would in the defense of another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom