Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we actually role play

PERSENUS

Qoritottoi..... Ashaottoi....
My man, this is a Play-By-Post roleplay. However, there ARE some dudes that do want to tabletop roleplay star wars here. Look in the games section or LFG, maybe you can find one of them.

Okay maybe your right. But I was wanting to rp a star wars campaign like dnd. But i stupud.

So I believe Wizards of the Coast actually has a rule book for Clone Wars campaigns, you might be able to get a group on roll20 or DnD’s discord or possibly the subreddit if that’s what your looking for.

Then again everyone can RP differently, You could always use a d20 to determine action performance for example if your character is strong with the force roll a d20 with advantage the higher the roll the more flashy or well preformed it is and vice versa disadvantaged in areas they’d be bad at, but that doesn’t necessarily mean other’s will do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom