Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DJ Master K

kendopanda

Fun, lovable dork
OK, so in the time since I've started rping here I've been intrigued by the variety of characters other writers have put up.

What has caught my attention most is when a writer pretty much takes a canon character from another series, and writes a star wars'd up version of that character. (Seriously, there was somebody playing Dr. Phil on here at one point!)

Sooo...

Here's my nod to that
JSRwiiK.jpg
NAME: DJ Master K
FACTION:

SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HOMEWORLD: Coruscant
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Ossus
HEIGHT: 1.7 Meters
WEIGHT: 65 KG
EYES: Bright Blue
HAIR: Black-brown
SKIN: Dark
FORCE SENSITIVE: Who knows? Never tried to find out. (Will be decided through rp)
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
[-] Hiding is a challenge: Given his zany appearance, Master K easily stands out from the crowd
[-] Doesn't get out much: Most of the time, Master K is on the subspace waves. This doesn't leave much time to socialize.
[+] Fame: Because of his pirate radio station, Master K is known by many
[+] Music: A DJ without music taste is like a shopping cart without a wacky wheel.
[+] Decent pay: He may not be rich, but Master K is able to pay the bills without breaking the bank.
APPEARANCE:
This cool cat has a wild hairstyle paired with a goatee, and a "K" tattooed on his forehead. His raiment is usually a shirt and a white jacket. his right hand currently has a single gold band.
BIOGRAPHY:
Born on Haruun Kal and raised on Coruscant, Master K grew up with several musical influences. He started his career as a DJ in the lower levels. Though his subspace radio station was very popular on the city planet, Master K eventually had to leave when he started attracting the attention of the One Sith.
When deciding on a new place to crank up his jams, Master K set his sights on Ossus. Why? For some reason, he saw the Jedi and the Republic as fresh.
DJ Master K now runs the pirate subspace station "Death Star Radio". He continues to terrorize the galaxy with tunes to this day.
SHIP:
Not anymore, it broke beyond repair upon reaching Ossus.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom