Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discovering blood ties(Darth Azurea)

Rapax

R
For a while know Rapax's mind has been trailing around various theory's and probabilities.... one such theory was nagging at him for some odd reason he felt the need to find out if it was true or not. Since acolyte hood he had a connection form with [member="Darth Azurea"] for awhile for some reason around her he felt more defensive. Like on Korriban he was defensive in her decision against the ritual...now he called her to his lab to see if his theory that they have blood ties in some form or another....if it wasn't the case then it would simply remove the thought from his mind.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Darth Azurea had been invited by [member="Darth Rapax"] to the laboratory on his ship. She was hoping they were going to do a little Sith Alchemy as the last time she had experimented it was on her Xilsaga, which was now kept in the Academy basement on Glee Anselm. The Sith Knight was pregnant with a child between her and her Master Darth Pyrrhus, and she was just beginning to show signs. She wore a black knee length dress with stockings, but the swell of her belly was apparent. She hadn't felt tired or sick or any of the inconvenient symptoms of pregnancy. In fact, she never felt better. As long as she tried not to think about the child's fate, which her and Pyrrhus had discussed at length.

"What are we doing today, Darth Rapax?" she asked as he readied his equipment. She wasn't sure if the laboratory chemicals could harm the baby inside her, but figured gloves, an apron and lots of soap would help prevent anything toxins from seeping into her skin.

Rapax

R
He had simple equipment that [member="Darth Azurea"] could even tell it was blood testing equipment. However whose blood was he going to test was anyone's guess. He spoke for a moment to Azurea while he was collecting the equipment he needed." I am glad you have come for this experiment...there is a theory that has been in my mind for a long time now.. you remember Korriban ..when i jumped to your defense almost immediately....and iv noticed how defensive my acolyte self was around you. like a brother defends there sibling....It is a theory the reason i brought you here is to sample a bit of your blood to see if this theory is true or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom