Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Discounted Starship Repairs, come by!

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-

R.13482d407a9f865c109fe85aa4e46715

eN2Zqew.png

Tatooine
Spaceport

The smell of noxious and sweet tobacco filled the air as her match met her deaths stick, igniting the cherry, She let out a long plume of smoke, stashed the death stick in her ash tray and pulled out her guitar, strumming a backwater tune from her early spacing days in the Kathol Outback. Outside her shop and on the holonet there was an add running. It read,

: Free Hyperdrive Tune-ups : Discounted Repairs: Today only: docking bay a388-t144:

Times had been nicer to her these days than before. After the wars had died off, a lot traders stopped on Tatooine as a refit area. Jada had rented a small shop and three hangar bays to boot. Each of her pit droids had been given a fresh sand, coat of primer and gun metal gray finish. they were pretty good withe engines and hyper-drives. What they couldn't handle, a lifetime of space hopping could.

She took her seat near the entrance, watching the droids rewire an old bargain speeder. That would come in handy later. She was dressed in her tan trousers, and black spacers coat over a grimy white t shirt. She carried no blasters, only a droid on her back and some gauntlets for her forearms

She would have a customer soon enough, Relana deciding now was as good a time as any to have her new (to her at least) U-Wing repaired and she landed on the dusty, sandy world. Once the dust settled she opened the side door and walked out into the blazing sunlight, her clawed feet sinking into the sand a bit and her upper two arms shield her eyes from the sun as she looked around, the other two casually hanging by her side "Hello? I saw your ad on the net and my old friend here could use a little check-up!" she strutted towards the other woman, her most obvious feature being her green and blue feathers and four arms, but she could also see 4 blaster pistols on Relana's belt

Jada Raxis

eN2Zqew.png

Tatooine
Spaceport

When she spotted the newcomer she rose to her feet, a grin spread across her visage.

"Well then, greetings. We can get her in tip top shape, just walk me through the problem."

Jada grabbed her tool kit in her left hand. Two pit droids appeared as if by magic, bearing parts and odds and ends. Jada reached out her right hand to offer a shake. Then she noted he had multiple appendages, and some feathers that shined like the stars as well. She tried her level best attempt to not be rude, but her mouth formed awkward queries anyhow.

"Which uh appendage is customary to shake in your culture? Names Cap'n Raxis of the S.S. Quantum Runner by the way. A pleasure to meet ya!"

"oh it's no big deal!" she shook with one of her lower hands and smiled "I'm Relana Reshkara, or Reshi to my friends! As for the problem, well to be honest most just seems to be general wear and tear. She'll fly and the shields and weapons seem okay but I don't she can do anything really risky in a pinch, but what can you do when you're buying a ship on a Miner's salary? Oh, and the S-foils could use some looking into, takes a few extra pushes of the button sometimes to get the wings to move."

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Licking her vanilla Ice Cream, Hilal entered the small tech shop inside of the Spaceport. Her small nose crinkled a bit inhaling the stink of spice and tabaco. She hadn't been in Tatooine ever since her tussle against the Damiyos of Mos Eisley, they stole the Repulsor Pack that she spent her hard-earned money on and the Damiyos threatened to start fracking kill her along with Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal just because she wanted it back. A smirk formed on her lips over the massive piles of corpses that were created because she and Thonn fought back. Good times..... though she pissed off prominent gang members and her presence would mean many Bounty Hunters were on her tail. "I keep forgetting to tell the Guild to help me ease the tension between the Damiyos and I," she thought.

Thankfully Tatooine was just a pit stop, T-14 Hyperdrive was leaking due to a direct attack by a couple of Trandoshan mercenaries she had a dog fight with in the Outer Rim. Admittedly, it was a very old model dating back to the Old Republic. Hilal not only kept it working but upgraded it to perform beyond its limits. Problem with overclocking Hyperdrives is that they can easily lose power and won't be able to function again. Still Hilal held onto the faint hope that this woman could repair the Hyperdrive so she can go back to Kresti and start saving for a new Hyperdrive. Hilal entered the shop already seeing the owner conversing with a customer.

"Don't mind me!" Hilal smiled leaning against the wall. "I'll just wait here!"

"And finish off this Ice Cream!" Hilal continued to lick her Ice Cream with gusto. If there's one thing she'll give Tatooine credit for, they know how to make good Ice Cream.

Jada Raxis Jada Raxis , Relana Rekshara Relana Rekshara

Jada Raxis

eN2Zqew.png

Tatooine

Spaceport

She nodded to Relana.

"Yep that's definitely some wiring. My crew here will take a look. If they need a hand they'll be sure to holler so I'm free for a moment."

She waved her pit droid over, and relayed the repair order to his CPU via a wireless burst from her datapad.

"Might be cheap fixes. I got all these parts on hand. So you're in good hands Mr. Reshi. Feel free to engage in refreshments or follow along with me. I could use a good spacer tale after business."

She strolled over extending her gloved hand once more.

"Greetings, Cap'n Raxis of the S.S. Quantum Runner and repair crew at your service. I see you found our ONLY ice cream shop in town. That's a great flavor by the way."

Reshi follows "It's Mrs. Reshi by the way, but no harm done. Also, there's ice cream on this planet? I bet you have to eat it quick with this infernal heat. Jeez, and I thought the mines could get hot." she wiped her forehead with one arm and offered another to the newcomer "Howdy! I'm Reshi, pleased to meet ya."

Jada Raxis

eN2Zqew.png

Tatooine
Spaceport

Meanwhile from across the hangar, the pit droids booped and bopped. They moved in quick jerky motions, tearing out wiring and replacing it with new. One of her droids grabbed a circular saw and approached. She noted him and whistled.

"No. No cutting, only wiring!"

The droid booped, dropped the saw in the dusty tan grit and ran off.

"Don't treat the tools like that dude."

She turned back to Reshi.

"The mines? Gotta tell me the story of that. I used to run ore from Corellia down the Corellian Run and Trade Spine. Met plenty of miners. Great hard working folks. After this I know a good place for a drink if you're interested."

There was a soft sputter from the sky, a loud crackle of wiring erupted from the side as a holo-ad showed up when flying over the planet. Discount Ship Repairs, seemed a bit shady but at this point...it was the only ad she saw that would literally save her life right now. With a few cutting sputters of the engine, it plummeted a bit more towards the docking bay as she pulled a few levers to retract the sides of the winds.

In the distance, came a rather fast moving Citadel Attack Light Freighter, apparently very custom made, as it made a b-line directly towards the docking area as it was just near the U-Wing. Barely noticing it, the ship swung to the side rather violently as it blew a bit of dust into the air before it finally landed...squeezing into the space it could have as one of the landing gears did not deploy right...and went with a loud THUNK as part of the back right landing bad went downward. Giving a loud groan, she slowly tried to get up as she shifted herself upward with the gravity belt being turned on.

Without the belt, she would not be able to move much...and even then, moving was taxing to her without having a special spider rig installed. She did not need authorities to look at her funny wearing one, much less give away what she could do. With the landing ramp going down, it would stop half way as it gave a weak whine. Tapping the button a few times, the ramp finally went down with a loud CLANK noise as she strolled down.

"Please tell me someone hear is the mechanic and can get whatever wiring trouble I got handled...I keep overloading the engines every time it seems to do an energy cycle!"

Jada Raxis Jada Raxis Relana Rekshara Relana Rekshara Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

"Ehh, not that crazy of a story if you've been around enough I guess. Been an orphan for all my life, and besides odd jobs to get by I eventually fell in with a crew of asteroid miners, they were great guys. Eventually I got to the point I was promoted to work with the explosives and well...I kind of loved that part of my job." Reshi giggled nervously and rubbed the back of her head "Though apparently the boss of the operation was in debt to some thugs and they came to collect one day, they roughed us up pretty good but they forgot the fact we had all these mining explosives and tools lying around so...let's just say they got more than they bargained for."

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Trace sighed as he took off his boot and shook it. A lump of sand fell out into a neat pile on… more sand. Tatooine. He hated this place. But he would only be here for a little bit to fix up his shuttle’s hyperdrive motivator, then he’d be gone.

He entered through a blast door to the repair dock… and there were already a few people in line. Kriff! He was never early to parties. Trace sighed and walked over to the wall, and leaned against it, waiting to be greeted.

Jada Raxis Jada Raxis Matias Tower Matias Tower Relana Rekshara Relana Rekshara Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Jada Raxis

eN2Zqew.png

Tatooine
Spaceport

"Ah, another one lands in the dust."

As the citadel attack c raft powered down, pit droids began to swarm it, suing their tools and scanners to work the landing gear. One approached with a hydraulic jack to lift the end of the thing up. To Matias she remarked,

"Engines shouldn't be a problem, these guys can fix about a dozen or so makes and manufacturers. Probably missing an inertial dampener or two as well."

Jada wiped her dirty gloves on her greasy pants and nodded.

"Well anyhow, names Cap'n Raxis. What brings ya here stranger?"

Meanwhile another customer arrived. At this point the place was becoming a regular party. Two pit droids peeled off as well as a protocol droid she had rented. They approached Trace.

"Good aftenroon, I am C4-P9, Prototcol droid at your service. How may we assist you today?"

Jada glanced back at Reshi.

"Well with miners I know they play cards."

She cracked a smirk.

"Let's get a game set up while ya'll wait. I got a bunch of beers in the cooler over there too."

She whistled, summoning two droids to set up a table and waved them in. The cooler was dragged over, bottles cracked and pack of cards set down...

"I'm down for a game or two and a drink! Just go easy on me, I'm a bit rusty." Reshi chuckled and took her seat, holding her drink in one hand and her cards in two others

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Trace sighed as a protocol droid waddled his way, the intense sunlight glinting off of its metal body and into the Twi'lek's eyes. He raised a hand to block the blinding light and waited for the droid to address him.
"Good aftenroon, I am C4-P9, Prototcol droid at your service. How may we assist you today?"
"I'm here to get my ship's hyperdrive fixed. The motivator failed. I trust you guys can handle that?" he said in slightly accented Basic.

Relana Rekshara Relana Rekshara Jada Raxis Jada Raxis

Jada Raxis

eN2Zqew.png

Tatooine
Spaceport

Jada let a smirk crack, upper left lip curling in a devilish visage.

"Not to worry, I am also rusty. Game is sabaac. Get close to twenty without busting twenty."

Jada checked out her cards, and drew, then placed.

[See Dice Roll]

"Your go."

Meanwhile the protocol droid responded to Trace, waving its arms in human like fashion.

"Of course, we'll get someone right on it. your vessel key please, in case we need to access interior panels. Bill will be sent to?"

The droid paused, leaving the open ended question floating for Trace to answer

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Trace growled and handed over his shuttle's key. And then the droid asked for payment. He resisted the urge to return the droid to individual parts, and handed over a credit line for the Lilaste Order. "Can you hurry, please?" he asked impatiently. Gosh, Laphisto Laphisto was going to kill him if he was late to the dinner party.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
On Aurora station, all was quiet, or as quiet as the headquarters of the Lilaste order in the middle of a territorial dispute with pirates could be. Sitting at his desk, a chirp is heard on one of the main computers, drawing the Dragon's attention with a raised brow. Looking over and scanning the holo screen to the best of his abilities, a notification stating that the order had been charged for repairs on Tatooine. with a squint he tried to focus his blurry vision as best he could in order to confirm the charge, though being basically blind he accidentally hits decline instead Trace Xyston Trace Xyston

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Trace stared down the protocol droid as it confirmed his bank details. Then gleam on its metallic chassis turned red. Declined. "What the kriff?!"

The bank for the Lilaste Order was always open for the Elghaseki, and certainly the bank never closed. Even if it was bombarded with turbolaser fire from orbit, its holonet access would still remain. So the only possible reason for this misfortune... Laphisto Laphisto .

Trace sighed and dug into his pockets. He had ten credits. He held them out to the protocol droid. "Will this do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom