Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Disciple of Regret

Lord Odion

L

Pain is the first Pillar of Darkness, one of the thresholds upon which our understanding of the Dark Side must rely upon. Through pain, one comes to learn and understand the boundaries of their mind and body. By embracing pain, a follower of the Dark Side is able to truly test themselves, find their limits, and break past them. When one has conquered pain, lashed it to their will, and embraced the agony that is the Dark Side, they have taken the first true step to mastery.

Anger is the second Pillar of Darkness, and one that is developed alongside the first. With anger, one is able to exert their will over others, and over themselves. With anger one can begin to challenge those that stand against them, inhibit them, and dominate a galaxy that seeks to bring them down. Anger is a fuel of limitless potential, and an emotion that is boundless in its ability. By committing to anger, the rage that dwells within all living beings, the second step to mastery can be taken.

Excerpt of Lord Odion on the Rule of Darkness

VPRrQwW_d.webp

Hello! So, little ranting on my part aside, I am in search of my lovely Odion’s first true apprentice! He has a particular view on the Dark Side of the Force and the Sith, one that devles into darker and cruel practices. He has come to embrace the agony that inflicts his body at all times, and combined with his seemingly bottomless anger, become a power that seeks to spread its teachings. He seeks to find Sith or Dark Side followers willing to learn the tenats of his Rule of Darkness, the two above being only part of the full story. Whether your character has experienced some physical or emotional pain in the past, been betrayed by those they trusted, or just generally wants to find a new avenue to power, Odion will eagerly seek them out and offer his knowledge.

If you would be interested in potentially becoming my lovely maniacs apprentice, please let me know!

Kyla Kiminn

K
I want to through my masochist Force Witch in for this, but I am a little hesitant. She knows pain and anger, so I think that might be a good fit. She kinda has a dual personality though (Dark Side and not quite Light). My ultimate goal is to have her redeemed, so if that is a no go let me know. If not I could see Kyla being a short term at least apprentice.

Lord Odion

L
The development of a story will be the main focus of this endeavor. A redemption story will fit beautifully I believe, so we can certainly look into those options.

Kyla Kiminn

Lord Odion

L
The development of a story will be the main focus of this endeavor. A redemption story will fit beautifully I believe, so we can certainly look into those options.

Kyla Kiminn

Kyla Kiminn

K
Cool. Let me know via DM. If there is a better candidate no hard feelings. Right now she's just reeking a bit of havoc on Moraga

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom