Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Dire-class patrol ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-184.jpg
(johneaves.wordpress.com <----- where I found the image.)
Intent: To create a patrol ship to add to the armadas of the Corsair Brotherhood
Development Thread: none
Manufacturer: Subbach-Innes
Model: Dire-class patrol ship
Affiliation: The Mercenary Guild
Modularity: Minimal (weapons, paint scheme)
Production: Mass produced
Material: Durasteel
Description: A patrol ship created to serve as a mix of patrol ship and support ship to the armadas of the Corsair Brotherhood. This ship is alone would have a hard time in a fight but in groups and armadas or fleets it is the perfect support ship able to handle anti-fighter role and still be a small threat to capital ships as well. Created by Captain Aedan Miles to be the perfect complement to his Dragoon’s Nest an Impetus-class Frigate as such some of the first ones off the line were immediately taken by Aedan and any of the Corsairs that wish for one. From then they were shifted into use in the CIS fleets as the commanders saw appropriate.

Classification: Patrol ship
Role: Patrol ship
Height: 30 meters
Width: 150 meters
Length: 100 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Ionization Reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 2 with a backup class 10
Minimum Crew: 6
Optimal Crew: 20
Armaments:
  • 6 heavy turbolaser turrets
  • 4 quad laser/flak/point defense emplacements
  • 2 concussion missile launchers (30 missiles per launcher)
  • 4 Proton torpedo Missile Launchers (30 missiles per launcher)
Hangar:
Non-Combative Attachments: Shield Generator, false transponder codes, advanced sensors
Passenger Capacity: 40
Cargo Capacity: 90 KG
Consumables: 6 months
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 6

@[member="Aedan Miles"]
A few things:
  • The image doesn't correspond with the length & width. This is longer than it is wide, which is the opposite of the image.
  • Production needs to be either: Unique, Minor, or Mass Produced.
  • What armament setting are you using? Balanced, Heavy Guns, or Carrier?
@Me when finished.

@[member="Aedan Miles"]
Using the balanced armament setting allows:
  • 8 Turbolasers, 2 Warhead Launchers, and 4 Quad Lasers/Flak Guns/Point Defense Emplacements
OR
  • 20 Quad Lasers

Define which option you're going to be using and the modifications to it.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
my bad I thought the OR 20 quad lasers was instead of using the quad laser/flak/point defense emplacements. I will just modify those into it then.

@[member="Aedan Miles"]
Looks fine to me, please fill in a Cargo Capacity and we'll be fine.
Please note that you don't have to follow the armament word for word. You can add/remove turbolasers or other weaponry as long as they don't go past the ceiling set by the guide. You could completely remove the Warhead Launchers and then you could re-allocate that into making a few more turbolasers or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom