Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital love

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
[member="Atrina"]
"You're my favorite distraction."

The data bounced from her waist as she ran through the ship. It's alarms rung and lights would surge with power making them pop. Pannals would bust open as fuses popped. She was been chased across the cruiser that would soon self destruct soon. The vessel belonged to the black suns who had a name for them selfs as been one of the most dangerous groop of criminals and bounty hunters. Celty knew she was outmached here. She couldn't fight directly but technology was her ally in the escape for her own life.

Emergency lock down had started as she sprinted and leaped over the rows of closing doors on the level. She was close to the escape pods now, so close. Even at her speed she was to late to make it through the last door. She plugged in her data pad to the port astromechs use. Soon the locking mechanism would clank as one by one opened. She felt the immense pressure. The door swished open as she was met by the click of a blaster been pointed. She'd still continue to unplug the data pad and slowly stand raising her hands. "Found you, you shcu." Large sparks flew with a flash. the armored figure flew into the wall and slumped to the ground with a crash. Smoke crept from under the helmet as he or she laid there listlessly.

"No time to look gotta keep going." She said to herself getting back into a run. Her breathing was heavy now as fatigue was sinking in but she got there. All the pods we're still there. She got there before anyone else. This was perfect. She could leave no witnesses. If word got out that dedata did this she'd lose some of her business. She got in the center pod and cracked into the controls for all the other pods. The second she punched launch all others would too. The door behind her would close in the five person escape pod as voices could be heard. Someone shouted to get in one of them but they would be to late. Her hand pressed the launch button also launching the others.

As she did the ship would explode. Everything began to spin quickly like the woman was in a whirlwind till her pod clashed into another. It stopped the spinning but all weight ceased inside. The artificial gravity had been damaged in the impact. What she didn't know was so was the fule line. Bringing herself level and to a halt she noticed that it would no longer move. Celty sighed bringing her hands to her face rubbing up and down from frustration. Unclipping her belt the woman would drift up from the chair. Slinging herself to the back she activated the distress becon. As she shifted kicking her feet from the wall she'd move back to the chair. Before celty could sit a different pod collolided with hers. The impact caused her to clash with the wall braking the visor on the helmat. The blood would run down her face feeling it as it moved. Everything from then became hazy.

Atrina had been prepping her ship for a refuel and restock when the distress call came in. She ran to the bridge and began preparations to jump, but just as suddenly the beacon disappeared. "Probably a catastrophic failure and zero survivors," she said to no one.

Then, just as quickly as before, the distress alert came back on with a much weaker signal. Maybe an escape pod had actually made it out. Atrina continued her flight preparations and had the navicomputer locked in no time. She pushed the levers forward, activating the hyperdrive and zooming towards her destination.

Atrina's ship came to a halt in a dead system, or at least one with no starmap entry to look at. She immediately began scanning the system for life signs. Each time the scanner completed a turn, it was still only picking up one. The tractor beam on her ship booted up and the automated systems onboard began moving the debris out of the way until there was nothing but a battered escape pod, slowly spinning and drifting through space. It had clearly had a run-in with another pod which was nowhere to be seen, before colliding with some other debris and mostly stopping.

That was when Atrina saw the symbols covering large piece of the hull, indicating this was surely a Black Sun ship that had been destroyed. She considered for a moment leaving this pod to it's fate, as there was a high chance that it was occupied by a member of the criminal organization. After a moment of thought, she decided against that, and began pulling the pod in to the hangar bay. She rushed down to meet it, to make sure there wasn't something inside that was ready and willing to pirate her ship.

What she found was.. unusual. There, lying unconscious in the pod was a shorter girl with a very serious head injury. Despite her size and status, Atrina placed a pair of cuffs around the girl's ankles, and called the med-droid over to take her to the infirmary. The Jedi followed along just in case, keeping careful watch over the human girl on a stretcher. Humans did get rather feisty after a bout of unconsciousness, after all.

Celty's body laid on the floor limp now gravity was back. She didn't feel the drop, she didn't feel anything but cold. Even as she laid there she could make out sounds even if they did sound like her head was under water. She could recognize the clanking of a droid and the swish of a door. The woman didn't feel her legs been bound together nor placed onto the stretcher. Celty had no idea who had even found her. Could be a slaver? A serial murder? Could be anyone. The list was endless. At least if she was going to die her legacy would continue. Even if it was a small one.

Dream
*"Mommy, mommy." The small girl said as she ran up to her mother. "Not now celty. Mommy has to work." The girls run became to a stop with a sad look on her face. Her father was besides her mother holding many datapads. It was the same everyday. They never had the time for her. It was probably why they spoke about boarding schools so often. They didn't want her. Just a problem that had to "deal" with.

The dream switched to a few years later to another point in her life. She was seventeen or eighteen. Celty could remember what happened just not quite when. Her mom and Celty had gotten into an argument over her decision to leave the boarding school. More accurately she altered some data to ensure she could walk out no problems. The years of bullying became to much. It had turned her bitter and resentful to the point she just didn't trust anyone. "I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR YOU TO GO THERE." "No! You, you paid good money to have your kid beaten up every day. That's what you paid for." Celty picked her datapad from off the side as she stormed out slamming the door. *

Celty opened her eyes looking up at the metal. Her helmet was obviously no longer on her head. It took her a moment to realise this was some strangers ship. She began to roll her head to the side "Your not gonna.." Celtys eyes fell upon the woman stood besides the stretcher, nothing screamed dangerous about her. "Ohh wow, I mean um... Never mind." There was something tight around her ankles that felt irritating. She'd look down to see what it was but her head was throbbing. That and her eyes now seem fixed on the woman. "Dose my saviour or captor have a name?" She said in a slight playful sense. Her eyes would follow the woman's figure all the way down to the decorated cilinder hanging from her hip. It looked strange but yet her eyes began to wonder, exploring her body with a lustful gaze. "Well I have to admit. Your quite the sight to take in. No offence by the way." She said hoping not to sound insensitive.

"Of course she has a name." Atrina responded, softly. She didn't stop moving her hands over the tactile bumps of the custom datapad. This girl had certainly taken a few bruises on her little adventure. Her concussion was pretty bad and would require some healing and rest. Maybe she was still feeling the injuries, or perhaps the painkillers; Atrina didn't often receive compliments in this line of work, not from captives anyway.

"You took a nasty bump on the head. You should probably stay off your feet for a bit." Atrina put the datapad down next to the bed that Celty was being treated on. "But before any of that, mind telling me what you were doing on a Black Sun escape pod? You don't look like like one of their usual types."

Atrina looked at Celty's face, the simple blue eyeband betraying her Miralukan heritage. "Don't get me wrong, I've taken precautions just in case." She tapped the cuffs around the girl's ankles, as a reminder.

"But for the time being, you can consider yourself my prisoner, unless you can prove some reason I shouldn't." The circumstances were still fuzzy and the Jedi girl couldn't really be sure of anything. Trust was a commodity everywhere, but nowhere was it rarer than in the covert professions. Atrina knew that clear boundaries were important, as intentions never were. Though, she had to admit, this was probably the most attractive prisoner she'd

[member="Atrina"]

Celty kept her eyes on the woman's face with a cheeky smile as she replied with a soft tone of voice. "Well... What is it?" Celty said as she bit her bottom lip. She wasn't sure if the woman would in someway see it but if she did it was Celty's way of of teasing in the lightest form. Atrina began to speak more pointing out what she already knew. Her head hurt a lot and the last thing she could recall before waking up was been flung around in the escape pod, but then she asked a question. A question the broker could only giggle at. "That's because I'm not one of them. I don't get why anyone wants to be with them anyway, to much disorder. especially when it comes to files or lack of."

The Miralukan woman would tap on the restraints and say that Celty was a prisoner for the moment. all she could thing of was dirty remarks that kept a grin on her face. "so these restraints aren't for any other reason huh? Because with a pretty face like yours I REALLY wouldn't mind." She said toying with the woman and flirting in a very up front way. "but seriously they had information I needed so I got it, also you could probably win me in a fight with a fist behind you back. I don't know how to physically fight and I don't care too. my hands are best behind a screen." the way she spoke changed as she was speaking more normally. Her words would be spoken faster and a relaxed tone to her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom