Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Die Stille Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

U N I O N

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To codify the Die Stille Hand
Image Credit:

Canon: n/a
Permissions: n/a
Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
Organization Name: Die Stille Hand, Stille Hand
Classification: Internal Affairs Department
Affiliation:

Organization Symbol: N/A
Description: The Die Stille Hand or Stille Hand, is the Internal Affairs division of the Union and consists mainly of senior members of both the Intelligence division and the Vollstrecker, with either extreme talent or at the very least five years of active service. To become a member of the Stille Hand is to lie to everyone and to act completely in the shadows. This division handles threats from both inside and outside the union coming from high ranking members of society or even the military. Meaning they must be skilled and capable enough to surprise, investigate and analyse the behavior of high ranking personnel without anyone or anything catching up to this, thus alluding to the skill of the operatives within this division. While the department keeps a group of enlisted agents, there are many sleeper agents working alongside the citizens or within the other branches of the Union or even within other empires, ready to be activated and strike.

GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
Headquarters:

Domain:
  • Zweihander Union Territory
Notable Assets:
  • Various ships
  • Various personnel
  • Various Installations and Garrisons
  • Various vehicles and equipment
  • Various contacts
SOCIAL INFORMATION
Hierarchy:
Officers
Chief
Chief Deputy
Director
Senior Colonel
Colonel
Commander
Lieutenant
Enlisted
Master Chief
Staff Chief
Corporal
Sergeant
Senior Agent
Agent

Membership: Consists mainly of senior members of both the Überwachung division and the Vollstrecker, with either extreme talent or at the very least five years of active service. To become a member of the Stille Hand is to lie to everyone and to act completely in the shadows.

Climate: Field agents are generally hostile and unfriendly to those outside the Bureau, however, the more managerial desk officers are generally friendly.

Reputation: Little is known about the department or the individuals themselves. While the public and higher ranking officials of the Union are suspicious of a secret organization silently eliminating corrupted political officials or traitorous military individuals, the Zweihander Union High Command and the ISB make sure to silence any news outlet publicly spreading rumors or citizens inquiring.

Curios: Field agents wear the clothing of their designated identity to gain access to particular areas or confidential information.

Rules: Known to be one of the strictest departments, alongside a couple of others, the members of the Stille Hand enjoy little to no personal time. With official records of their activities and the individuals themselves only available to members of the Intelligence and Security Committee and the Chancellors themselves, the Stille Hand live up to their name, the silent hand.

Goals: Locate and eliminate corruption within the elites of the Union.

MEMBERS
Adele Crawford - Commander

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Before the rapid expansion of the Zweihander Union as a whole, Die Stille Hand operated on a much smaller scale and was known by very few individuals. Rarely called upon, agents were forgotten and blended into the crowd until they were activated and called for after the expansion of the Intelligence and Security Bureau. After more and more planets and sectors began to join the Union, Die Stille Hand operated on a regular basis whether destabilizing governments, assassinating the leaders of a rival corporation, or quietly eliminating the leadership of an empire.

BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Ben Craig Ben Craig

You're stuck with me again. Er, I mean, I'll be handling this review for you!

One thing that leaps out at me at the start, you have an image credit but there is no image on the submission. I had a few staffers look at this submission and none see an embedded image.

As always, you aren't required to have an image and the link can be a reference. But I always ask before we lock things.

Oh, one note, please adjust your image credit to reflect Star Wars: Destiny TCG. IMGUR is where you may have found the image, but that's official art created for the Empire At War TCG supplement. It's from the Imperial HQ card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom