Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dick's Burgers and Fries

Freynk Porkins

F
logo-new.png

Corporation Name: Dick's Burgers and Fries

Headquarters: Ord Mantell

Locations: Mantellian Savrips Stadium, Ord Mantell

Operations: Fast food such as Burgers, Fries and space dogs.

Rationale: Freynk Porkins began losing money with the Galactic Boloball League and a major restaurant company pulled out before the completion of a contract to serve food at the Savrip stadium on Ord Mantell. To fill the unsatisfying void and use the already remodeled space he devised a restaurant and filled the space with Dick's: Burgers and Fries.

Tier: 1

Description: Dick's Burgers and Fries was initially born of desperation and the need to attract people to the Galactic Boloball League on Ord Mantell. The menu was made by trial and error from surplus supplies bound for Mc Yoda's. Dick's specializes in stuffed Bantha or Eopie burgers, natural cut fries and blue milk shakes. It's menu takes the needs of various life form's diets into consideration and offers vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, and fashionably thin options. With all these options most agree, that Dick's is for everyone.

Customer Testimonials:

"With Dick's fashionably thin burger, I ate Dick's everyday and actually lost weight." -Ivana Sammor

"I love Dick's! What can I say?" -NPC 76521

"Swiggity swooty, get some Dick's for your foodie." -Anonymous Umbaran

Yes folks, if you have an empty void in your stomach and your hungry for hot fresh food, fill your mouth with hot and fresh Dick's burgers and fries. No one fills you up like Dick's! With, multilingual service droids and serving staff no matter who you are or where your from you can have Dick's your way. Come get your fill of Dick's burgers and fries and we're sure you'll agree. "There's nothing better than a belly full of Dick's: Burgers and Fries."

Wifi free for paying customers.
Franchise opportunities available.

Subsidiaries: None

Parent Corporation:

Primary Source: http://www.ddir.com

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Freynk Porkins

F
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

That did not escape me. It appears I never updated the other company with the multitude of poorly writen threads I was in. I honestly don't think it will matter so I'll just remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom