Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dianah's Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Miseria

D
Bubbles
UAUTjo9.jpg
'Why is it called bubbles?
Because I take great pleasure in killing with an object named after something so completely harmless children are allowed to play with it.
It's ironic, see?'
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a primary weapon for Dianah Vrorae's personal use.
Image Source: STARFALL SABERS
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: House Verd, [member=Darth Metus], [member=Dianah Vrorae]
Affiliation: Personal Use
Model: MK I
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, lightsaber components, Jakobeast Horn

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Lightsaber
Size: Small
Weight: Light

SPECIAL FEATURES:
Jakobeast Horn
Kiin'dray Leather
Dantari Cyrstal [For Colour]

STRENGTHS:

+ Jakobeast Horn: A piece of Jakobeast horn was incoporated into the hilt's construction. This was Alchemized by Darth Metus to provide a minor boon to telekinesis.
+ Kiin'dray Leather: Crafted by House Verd this clever piece of leather creates a fitted grip tuned specifically to the wielder. Foes find it very difficult to disarm them.

WEAKNESSES:

- Submersion: This lightsaber cannot operate underwater.
- Lightsaber Resistant Materials: It is ineffective against lightsaber resistant materials such as mandalorian iron and phrik.
- Nullification: Ysalamir or void stone will render this lightsabers force-based affect useless.

DESCRIPTION:

'I want something horrifyingly pink. Cute but deadly, like me.'

This saber was created shortly after Dianah's first trials as a Sith Acolyte as part of a task that was given to her by the Jen'ari empire. The hilt was a gift from her father,
containing special elements from her family's namesake company and the peice of Jakobeast bone incoporated into the hilt which is alchemized to provide a boost to her telekenetik abilities. While the hilt is plain and simple in terms of decoration it holds great value to Dianah. The end of the hilt has a leather strap attached, fitted perfectly to slip around Dianah's wrist. It is short in length, allowing for a one handed grip. The Dantari Cyrstal inside makes the blade glow a violent pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom