Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Dhuritok

Dhuritok

D

jBYa8IE.png
DARTH PARCELUS

MusicABOMINATION
SHADE
WHIMSICAL
AliasesDarth; Shade;
Class(es)Alchemist - Beast Tamer
BirthplaceOssus
Age----
Personality TraitsInquisitive
Humble
Unapologetic
Twisted
Education TraitsJedi Training
Theed University
Sith Teachings
Linguist
Lifestyle TraitsNomad
Investor
Alchemist
Rank(s)Sith
Faction(s)-----
SpeciesNoghri Hybrid
LanguagesGalactic Basic
Binary
Huttese
Vong

Various Trade Language
The Old Tongue
GenderMale
Force SensitiveYes
Character AlignmentEvil
Height2 Meters
WeightBulky
thumb-821872.png

• QXTBWNB.png

RWaza1I.gif

HISTORY
    Dhuritok was born on the quiet planet of Ossus and raised in the Jedi Temple campus. Enthralled by stories of the ancient Jedi fighting against the ancient Sith with their fantastical beasts and magic swords, his studies leaned towards history and the study of ancient relics. Upon discovering a Sith Holocron giving basic instruction on Force Embument and the practices extrapolated into the techniques required to make Sith Swords he became fascinated with the practice of Sith Alchemy. His studies eventually led his peers to attempt to steer him away from the pursuit of a Light-Sided Alchemy. To the Jedi, Alchemy was a perversion, a blasphemy to the WIll of the Force as it used the Force to twist and bend another thing or being to the will of the shaper. Dhuritok ignored them however and began looking into Vong Shaping. Vong Shaping along with modern technology had given the Galaxy back Ossus and thousands of other planets after all, how could this pursuit be seen as blasphemous to the Force itself? Eventually, his experiments became too much for the Ossus Council and he was asked politely to leave the campus and pursue his research as a Jedi Wayseeker. The hope was that he would find his way back to the Order. An inquiry to the Jedi Shadows on Coruscant was sent and he was thus watched from afar, his every movement and discovery relayed back to the main temple on Coruscant. The Shadows were not thorough enough. Estranged from his friends and colleagues Dhuritok grew increasingly closer to the Dark Side as he chased down Sith relics and holocrons. Eventually, he stumbled upon the growing Sith Empire, fresh from their thousands of years of slumber and preparing to attack the Republic still reeling from the aftermath of the Plague. It was then he made his decision. He turned on his Shadow tails and killed them, not allowing them to relay their findings of the Sith Empire back to the Republic and he joined their ranks. Dhuritok served all of the Sith Emperors. Moridin, Vornksr, Desimus, Voracitos. While not their main alchemist he worked the forges with greater beings with much more knowledge. He would serve whoever held the title of Dark Lord so long as he was able to continue his research. He would often spend months and years away from the Empire on his quest - a quest that would make all of his research more efficient. Long forgotten was the goal of creating a Light Sided alchemy. Now he sought to create the perfect being, and to do that he required an artifact of great power. The Darkstaff. And Nothing would get in his way.

• ZiMr1mT.jpg
    NIMAN PRACTITIONER
    3dQNyXo.png
    SITH ALCHEMIST
    527329.png
    SURGEON
    Berserk.png
    MIND FLAYER
    Blood_soaked_skull.png
    VONG FORMED

• O5RF9J1.gif

QXTBWNB.png

THE EMPIRE
    Dhuritok leaves the Jedi Order in order to further his research. He murders the two Jedi Shadows, slowing the Republic's response to the growing Sith Threat in the Tingle Arm and Outer Rim. Though he served for the entire life of the Sith Empire, he rarely stayed in Sith Space, often exploring lesser-known or forgotten Jedi and Sith temples on his neverending quest for the Darkstaff. It was here he took the name Darth Parcelus.

QXTBWNB.png

IN HIDING
    After the defeat of the Sith Empire he blended in with Galactic Society. For a time he was a Fringer, sometimes seeking refuge within the nations held by other Sith such as the Confederacy. But for the most part he simply stayed low and continued his search for the Darkstaff. It was during this time he found an equally intriguing artifact known as the Smokestone.

QXTBWNB.png

ONE SITH
    When the One Sith emerged from Hyperspace above Coruscant and cut the head off the snake of the Republic, Parcelus was far away, deep in the tunnels of an ancient Sith stronghold on Jakku. However, when he emerged and heard of the armies of Vong and Sithspawn marching on Coruscant he eagerly moved to serve and find out more about the magnificent Graug and who made them. Unlike his time with the Empire, in the One Sith he stayed and served the interestingly brutal Vahla. He absorbed all he could about Vong Shaping, the Hounds of Vahl, and the Graug while he was with the One Sith.

QXTBWNB.png

THE ZAMBRANO DYNASTY
    After the fall of the One Sith Darth Vornskr, now called Darth Carnifex attempted to consolidate power. Beneath him was an array of powerful Dark Siders. Parcelus followed Arcanix and became one of her many Sith Alchemical assistants. Researching under her was a dream. He became obsessed with Arcanix and her beautiful mind, hanging on ever word, absorbing any drop of knowledge, consuming and jealously guarding any crum of information. He believed that she squandered her talents on the vain Darth Carnifex and his deviant Zambrano Dynasty. It was with great pain and great hunger that he left the Sith Empire to join the Rebels of the New Imperial Order in hopes that at the destruction of the Carnifex's Sith Empire that he would be able to kill Arcanix and steal all of her knowledge for himself.

QXTBWNB.png

KYBER DARK
    The war went swimmingly. But at at the Battle of Bastion the Sith allies of the New Imperial Order were betrayed. Operation Kyber Dark, the eradication of all things Sith within the Empire and the start of their Zero Tolerance doctrine nearly ended Parcelus' life. He lost an arm to the Imperial Knights that attacked him and took more than a few blaster wounds from the Stormtroopers he led but he came out of the battle with a new view on life. Never again would he serve and grovel for power. He had the knowledge and skill. He was a brilliant Sith Alchemist and he had an army at his fingertips. The Darkstaff would be his he would not create the perfect being, he would become the perfect being. He abandoned the Sith then, returning to his birth name and a life of solitude.

• 6FneYei.gif

QXTBWNB.png

Name
    Description

Konrad Harrsk made this div btw and i got it LEGALLY

Last edited by a moderator:

Dhuritok

D

AcI6vKF.gif

Notes on the Smokestone
The Smokestone from my research and findings seems to contain a pocket dimension, a marble of reality you might say. Its strange shape and composition of mostly kyberite indicate to me that it was once a part of a Jedi Confessional. Interesting that any Sith was able to obtain such a large sample of kyberite from one of those. The process must have been incredibly painful to endure. However, regardless of the pain the Sith that created this inflicted an order of magnitude more suffering when they bled the veins of kyber found within. It seems the process has turned the confessions into living creatures and alchemy has given them a way out, warping the confessions into Smoke Demons. Imagine, an army of Smoke Demons at your beck and call. Incredible really. But the structure is too large to bring with you everywhere. Hence the marble analogy I made earlier. It seems the previous owner had removed bits of the Smokestone. I have done so as well and have found that the way one cuts the stone as well as the size of stone gut greatly increases the the power of the smoke demon released. I have taken to cutting off a dozen or so smaller marbles for my own protection as well as a handful of larger marbles. At a certain size they become difficult to control. I have not been able to maintain control over a marble larger than my fist as of yet.

The Smoke Demons made from this stone seem to share a hive mind as well, easily able to pass along information between them. As their conduit for physical form I too am privy to that hive mind. When I first began the hive mind could only touch me when the Demons were out and about. Now, many years into my research it seems they have linked me for life. Even in my dreams I see the Queen Mother of these beasts. I was never good with mentalist abilities, my skills falling within the alter school of the Force, but now I feel I can easily touch the minds of others. I draw on the Mother's power even when away from the main Smokestone. Fascinating. I once feared her presence in my dreams but now I see it as a comfort. But I digress. The effects of continued use of the Smokestone on my mental state and my connection to the Force is truly fascinating and it is reminiscent of the Darkstaff's rumored ability to create Sithspawn from nothing. I have grafted several of these marbles into my Vong arm and it makes it very easy to remain connected to my swarm at all times. This symbiotic relationship has been quite enlightening. I hope to learn more about these creatures and their origns. Maybe I can create more and link them? I will need to find an intact Confessional for that- and then I must figure out how the Sith Lord that made this magnificent structure bled the veins of kyber within the kyberite. Maybe a trip to Exogal is in order. The Kyber Mountain there would be excellent to study as such a large bled kyber is sure to answer at least a few questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom