Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Development Thread Question

So I was looking through and I don't know what constitutes the difference between Semi-Unique, Limited, or Minor production. I mean they imply a sense of rarity, but I couldn't find a rough guideline, which I guess is what I am asking for.

Furthermore other than a mention under Beskar (Mandalorian Iron) on needing 20 Posts for Limited, 30 for Minor there isn't a mention I could find about the production limitations with Restricted Materials. Is only Beskar allowed to be put into Minor Production or are the other Restricted Materials also under this guideline (Subject to approval of course).

Say I wanted to produce an X-Wing with Phrik Armor (Just an Example) for a few (3-6) Elite Squadrons. Would that be Semi-Unique or Limited or Minor and how long of a Development thread would that require?

Draco Vereen said:
Say I wanted to produce an X-Wing with Phrik Armor (Just an Example) for a few (3-6) Elite Squadrons. Would that be Semi-Unique or Limited or Minor and how long of a Development thread would that require?
You must do a development thread where you mine Phrik on one of the worlds where Phrik can be located. If that planet is owned by a major faction, they have a right to crash your thread and try to stop you from using their asset if they so choose.

Phrik (( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain phrikite ore from any of the following planets: Gromas 16, Alderaan, Arkania, Rendili, Bastion, Wayland, Roche Asteroids, Seltos, Demonsgate, Val'hala –OR—suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Non-Force User. ))

6 Squadrons would either Unique x72 or Limited.

I'm currently working on two similar projects. I was told that 20 posts for Limited Production and 30 posts for Minor Production would be acceptable.

But then again, who knows. There are also some submissions like this, that are instant approved with only 39 posts of development, have 3x the standard, acceptable armament for a ship of its size (and out-gunning the dark blade in the process), and has the hanger capacity of a 2500-3000 meter Carrier, and it's mass produced...

At the end of the day, it depends on who's judging it and whether or not an Admin feels like checking over the work of the judge.

Thank you good sir. Again I just used the X-wing Squadrons as examples, but I guess that should work out fine. Worst case I just ask the Judge how much longer they would want the Mining Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom