Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Development Thread Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would Request this be Pinned by [member="Corvus Raaf"] or [member="Kian Karr"]

Here you may request assistance with Development Threads by linking the started thread and saying how many posts are required/desired. Those wishing or willing to help may simply respond below or go and respond to the thread in Question.

Please do not clutter this thread with Random Posts or questions about the thread. That should all be covered in the initial request or can be talked about in PM's.

I am doing this because you guys are awesome and completed 30, count it 30, posts in just over 24 hours with me, and I would like to extend that kindness to others.

Hello All,

A while back we (Sochi Ru and myself) began work on developing sets of armor for the Jedi Order. We were successful in developing:

As you can see we are still missing some robes. I'd like to create a basic armor for:

• Jedi Guardians
  • Jedi Sentinels

After those are done, we could work on doing some armors for the subclasses and such.

Anyway, I would like to get Ultrachrome for the Guardian armor and Phrik for the Sentinel armor.

So ultrachrome requires: Ultrachrome (( Objective : With three or more other characters your character is familiar with, complete a story about how you met in the distant past –OR— with two or more characters your character is not familiar with, become trapped in hostile territory and escape. ))

And Phrik just requires a mining operation.

So I'm looking for people who would like to help me get the Ultrachrome and the Phrik. Any takers?

[member="Kian Karr"]

The current thread I am in with Draco and Kitty should be useable towards Utrachrome. I had been planning on using that for some sort of armor, but I can put that towards this.

I am also willing to help with a separate thread for Ultrachrome, and I am sure I can get a little bunny to help with Phrik...

Edit: And I really like the Consular robes...*Mantra: I have too many characters, I have too many characters...*

[member="Dair Cotarin"]

I'd hate to take your ultrachrome so why don't we work on doing an ultrachrome thread of our own.

Your character was what, 14 when he came to the Jedi? I would consider that the distant past, at least for your character and Kian has done a lot with the younglings at the academy.

Why don't we set up a thread where Kian meets your character when he first comes to the order? Now we'd just need another padawan or two who could be part of that youngling class :)

Sound good?

EDIT: And if you like the Consular robes, wait till you see what I'm doing with Sentinel and Guardian!

Kian Karr said:
[member="Dair Cotarin"]

Now we'd just need another padawan or two who could be part of that youngling class :)
[member="Dair Cotarin"] [member="Kian Karr"]

/me regrets hating group threads. >.>

It's actually more of a hate that they always stall, but the idea seems fun. *blows the dust off the old Youngling avy*

Uri Aureleos said:
[member="Dair Cotarin"] [member="Kian Karr"]

/me regrets hating group threads. >.>

It's actually more of a hate that they always stall, but the idea seems fun. *blows the dust off the old Youngling avy*
Excellent!! One more and were good!!

Did we ever rp how Veino met various Jedi people other than Corvus? Or did it just sort of happen at Alderaan? If not, I could probably help with ultrachrome for that, though I have no use for it myself.

Alright I'm gonna be this guy again, because well. Its a massive project with several stages. I spoke with [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] about this and she seemed on board, but as I now have the IC formalities out of the way. Its time to get to business.

I, meaning we, have permission from the Red Ravens to mine as much Isotope-5 as I, meaning we, need. That means I wanna suck the planet dry. Go Full Toborro the Hutt on that place and get our fancy smancy things. There is another ongoing Mining Thread (12 Posts) and a completed Development Thread (25 posts), and a planned second development thread (Which I would love to be done as a Dominion) also going into this project. So yeah, its big, but its gonna be sooo good.

Unstable Mining and Dining [Republic; Invite for Others]
Goal (50+ Quality Posts [Posts of about ~150 words])
Objectives
  • Help Set up 1 of 5 Mining Sites
  • Hunt down ancient Isotope-5 Droids for research
  • Clear pirates, miscreants, and rogue droids from mining area
  • Anything else y’all want to do
All of these can be done solo or with other writers. Feel free to do your own thing, as long as it has something to do with Isotope-5 or the mining operation.

Macharius Solaire

M
Good evening, afternoon, morning. Whatever time it is for you... Have a day.

I'm looking for some assistance in obtaining enough Cortosis ore for a limited/minor run of combat knives. I know many folks opt for their own custom weaponry to suit specialized needs. But having an option available to new members (Or anyone) in The Republic would let them get out of any sticky situations with those pesky Sith. Or any other glowstick raving religious fanatics. No offense Jedi.

So help me, help The Republic, help everyone in it.

I only need a handful of people. The more the merrier of course. Ones who are willing to stick this out for 30 to 40 good quality posts. If you're interested shoot an @ me here or a PM.

- This has been a Senator Solaire message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom