Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Thread?

[member=Vi'kas Mirtis]
All development threads are roleplay threads done in either the Public Roleplaying board or the Private Roleplaying board in the same way you would perform a normal roleplaying session.

@Vi'kas Mirtis

Also don't forget you have to mine/raid a planet that actually has phrik to. Can't just do a thread where ya mine it if its not somewhere it exists.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I'm creating (rather a friend is making the picture) a unique lightsaber with unique crystals from the list here. Since some of these crystals possess unique abilities, should I do a dev thread for the lightsaber? Or should I not bog down the Factory with a submission?

Darth Venefica said:
[member="Camellia Swift"]

I'm creating (rather a friend is making the picture) a unique lightsaber with unique crystals from the list here. Since some of these crystals possess unique abilities, should I do a dev thread for the lightsaber? Or should I not bog down the Factory with a submission?
If it isn't vanilla it would be suggested to submit it to the factory, but the factory is also optional, just be aware that if you are reported for any reason they will make you submit a submission to the factory.

Depending on the crystal in question you may need one (a development thread), depending on the judge's preference, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom