Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Thread Help

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Okay, so, I put up a thread a while ago to see who would want to help Dev thread a weapon with me, but I had something happen to my family and I right when I looked to start the dev thread. So, I'm gonna try again and see if anyone wants to help out. Rules/Payment are the same as the last one. IC contract stating you cannot produce the weapon in question/a similar weapon, payment in credits, and you can keep the weapon itself. I'd like to get this started and done within the week if at all possible, probably sooner. I'll leave this up for a few hours and as soon as I get at least 2 other people involved, I'll get it started. Any takers?

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Judah Dashiell"]
The minimum for a dev thread is 10 posts and I've got another writer joining it as well. If you're still interested, we honestly could knock it out in a week or so. Possibly less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom