Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Destrier-class Speeder

Status
Not open for further replies.
DESTRIER-CLASS SPEEDER
z6NRP5j.jpg
IsHP7Fd.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: A Speeder for the Knights of Alderaan
Image Source: Here | Star Citizen
Canon Link: 74-Z Speeder Bike
Restricted Missions: Not Applicable
Primary Source: Not Applicable

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Alderaan Engineering | ArmaTech Industries
Model: MK1
Affiliation: Knights of Alderaan | Royal House of Alderaan
Production: Limited
Material:
  • Durasteel Armor
  • Alusteel Aerospace Frame
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Speeder Bike
Role: Fast Attack
Length: 4 Meters
Weight: 180 Kilograms
Armament: Low
  • Laser Cannon
Defenses: Moderate
Squadron Count: 24
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Passenger Capacity: 1
Cargo Capacity: 35 Kilograms
Consumables: 3 Days
Propulsion: Repulsorlift
Speed Rating: Average (400 km/h)
Maneuverability Rating: High

SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Shielded: The Destrier-class is fitted with a Deflector Shield to protect both rider and vehicle, which is uncommon for Speeder Bikes.
  • Slanted Armor: The speeder's armor is slanted away from the rider, designed to deflect projectiles, bolts, and weapon strikes.
Weaknesses:
  • Unremarkable Speed: Fast, but unremarkable, the Destrier isn't any faster or more agile than its competitors.
  • Mild Offensive Power: The Destrier relies on its rider to provide the bulk of its offense, fitted with only a single laser cannon.
DESCRIPTION
Simple and durable were the two primary concerns when designing the Destrier-class speeder bike. Not unlike the BARC Speeder, the Destrier is the workhorse for the Knights of Alderaan, their preferred mount in battle. It is fast, agile, able to ascend to the upper atmosphere under its own power, and features a small deflector shield to defend its rider. The design is sleek, with a long slanted prow to help in deflecting enemy melee weapons away from the rider.

The Destrier features a single laser cannon mounted beneath the speeder, able to flip between forward facing and rear facing so that it can shake or endanger pursuers. Its controls are mounted into a set of handle bars and pedals for fire controls, brakes, altitude, and acceleration. A datascreen mounted in the center console controls the sensors, targeting computer, comlink jammer, and Graph 18 Surface Locater.

[member="Laira Vereen"]

I'm not sure why you have 'Squadron Count : 24' when squadron wouldn't apply and isn't in the speederbike template. Please advise.

Squadron Count is in the Speeder Bike Template. That template seems to be a bit of a jumble with several Maneuverability fields (I removed the duplicate), no rating listed for armament as a baseline. I guessed it would be LOW with only one weapon.

The Base Line shows Squadron Count 36, I lowered it to 24 to compensate for the increased Defenses.

[member="Delila Castillon"]

[member="Laira Vereen"]

Sorry, I must have been half-blind last night. Anyways, there is only one real issue is Alderaan Engineering does not have vehicles listed as a produced item. So I think there are two options :

1) Use a company the produces vehicles

2) Request to archive, dev your company to produce vehicles are revisit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom