Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Wonderland [Satine]

Jonas groaned and spit onto the ground with disgust. "You are growing more sickening with each moment you spend in my presence.." He then ran to her position to continue the onslaught. If she were to somehow escape the planet, she would not be leaving without a few scars. He continued striking at his opponent, one blade aiming high and the other aiming low. His bright crimson armor shined in the sunlight beaming down on Tatooine. Jonas' ebony face was clearly visible in the bright light as his eyes shined a beautiful hazel.

@[member="Satine D'nara"]

She giggled as he attacked her again only to stare as intensely into his eyes as he did her. Her own yellow feline eyes dazzled in the light as she grew more excited as she fought him. Strength was something she always admired. And good looks to go with it were often the perk. As they fought there came a point where one of Jonas' blades cut the bottom half of her robe, revealing her long slender legs. She stood back before smiling and saying "Your mouth says one thing....but your sabers another." She teased as she stuck one leg out and displayed it in full view for him, laughing a little as how playful she was being.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas jumped back a few meters and stopped his assault. "Why do you continue to torment me this way..?" Jonas asked as he looked her in the eyes. "The cavern is collapsing. Both of us have failed our missions. If you do not wish to die, you will stay as far away form me as you can. This is your chance to escape, take it. Now." As Jonas kept her attention, his ship was lining up it's turbolasers to fire at her when Jonas were to give the signal. "You're a pretty young gal and all but you are Sith. As Sith, you've chosen the wrong path in the Force but you can redeem yourself. If you come with me, I will ensure you tat you do not have to fall prey to the dark side's will. All you have to do is come with me." Jonas tried reasoning with her as best he could. Hopefully, she'd either escape while she could, or turn her back to the Sith as Jonas did.

She stopped as well, seeing the entire situation around her. The cavern was collapsing and now she had a ship aiming it's weapons at her. Looking back between him and the ship she smiled at his offer. "Oh heroic of you. But I am sorry. I can't. You see....the Sith and I have our agreements which, sad to say, I cannot turn away from. But you, on the other hand, I like regardless." She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck before he knew it. Both sabers were off but pressed against his back. She smiled and said "I guess we'll have to continue this some other time." Her communicator was on as she said "Men, provide me some cover." With that the Zygerrian royal ship would arrive and fire at Jonas' ship, taking it's aim off her. She quickly pulled Jonas forward and kissed him, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Once she was done she said "Next time." Before pushing him back. She took the chance and ran out of the cavern with haste.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

She moved to quickly for Jonas to react. Unknowingly, his tongue found it's way into her mouth and his hands were resting on her hips. He watched as she ran off and the sounds of turbolasers being fired awakened him from his dream like state. "That caniving feline.." he said to himself. Jonas then ran away from the cavern, sprinting for his ship. The mission was a failure but Jonas would not forget this nor would he forgive her. "Next time I lay my eyes on that wench, she dies.." he said as his ship took off from the planet.

By the time Jonas had exited there was a small fire fight between both ships and some of the crewmen who's come out armed. The Zygerrian cruiser had already started taking off after Satine had bordered. Before the hatch into the ship closed she looked back to Jonas and winked before walking in. As the ship took off Satine returned to her chambers and smiled to herself, still licking her lips of the feint taste of his still on it. "Next time...." she said to herself, purring with delight as the taste.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom