Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deja Vu

646367b1d7.gif
noun; a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.
Bastion, Kole & Lyn's Apartment, Afternoon
Peacetime | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Make It Wit Chu ~ "You wanna know if I know why."
——————————————————————

A sense of calm.

That's what had descended on the apartment, especially after the volatile situation of nights past. Kole was still home for a few days, a few precious days, and Lynnori seemed intent on making the best of it. The cat, naturally, had provided... Entertaining, one could say, especially seeing her attempts to coddle and further befriend it. Most failed, but the attempts were at least something to keep her busy mind even busier.

The fruits of her labours towards the feline were paying off now, however. The former Zeltron-now-HRD was sprawled across their bed, the ever-growing grey mass perched on her stomach, tail swishing. Yellow eyes watched both her and her inorganic companion, appreciating the occasional behind-the-ear-scratch from the former and seemingly glaring at the latter. It was not to be blamed, though; Lyn cared for the beast, and Kole only tolerated it. Nonetheless they laid in a small group of three, Lyn on Kole, the cat on Lyn. Something of an awful family.

"You know," She hummed, gaze moving past the cat (Still un-named, by the by) to the slatted landscape of Bastion, "I still remember the night we met pretty well." It was no secret betwixt them that Lynnori's memory had suffered greatly from her passing, as one would expect. It was fuzzy, and details were lost on her. But, still. Perhaps it was fate she could recall that so clearly. The scent of the morgue, the blue of her hair, and the inexplicable circumstances of their destined meeting, "D'you?" She asked of him then, head turning a little to glance over. Maybe such details had been lost on him. There were more important moments to recall, after all.

Bastion, Kole & Lyn's Apartment, Afternoon
Serenity | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Drugs You Should Try ~ "I try it if it feels nice."
——————————————————————

They hadn't always been perfect; quite the opposite of times. But, well, they had their moments. They had moments where they could pretend that they were better than what they were. Functional, regular. It was calming, no matter how briefly it lasted.

Kole had a smirk crease upon his features and an amused huff escape his nostrils. He was clearly capable of recalling such an event, it was significant to himself. Likely her, too. He would hope. His artificial eyes hadn't vacated the ceiling, staring skyward towards the bland shelter that rest above them with disinterest. Her weight evident against him, but too light to cause much of a fuss. It was comforting, if anything. "Yeah." Kole replied, a subtle nod accompanied it. "Yeah, I remember." His gaze turning down, looking towards Lyn and avoiding 'their' pet. It might have been 'theirs', but, well, Kole never wanted anything to do with it anyways.

​He returned to his former position afterwards, an arm raised and a hand clasping at the back of his head for some added comfort. "I remember-" He took a moment to breathe, "-You had nowhere to go and I offered a stranger somewhere to spend the night."​ Kole could certainly recall how that night concluded. It was different then as to how it is now. It meant something more these days as to how it was merely a 'thing' way back then. It didn't seem to matter, though.

"D'you remember anything specific?" The Droid asked whilst keeping his gaze elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom