Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEITI- HADES

[member="Isabella Denko"] [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
1031761968.png

Name: DEITI- HADES
Designation: Semi-Sentient
Homeworld: NA
Language: NA
Average height of adults: 1.25 Centimeters
Skin color: Putrid Fleshy Color
Hair color: NA
Breathes: Oxygen
Strengths:
Small: The HADES is 1.25 centimeters by 14.5 centimeters making it a small target that is hardly noticable and not an easy target by itself.

Animator: The HADES is designed for one purpose and one alone, to seek out fresh corpses and to infest them. A HADEs that finds a corpse that is less then 24 hours dead it will use its suction cup like mouth that is lined with razer sharp teeth to burrow through the host flesh and move along its spinal column midway between the shoulder blades and the tail bone. Once it has settled in a series of metallic spikes legs attach the creature to the host spine and a series of fillaments infiltrate its central nervous system. The host body is placed completely under control of the HADES and if the host was alive but incapacitated it is rendered dead in the process. The HADES while it has control is only able to produce limited effects depending on the condition of the host.

A host missing legs would be reduced to a crawl, one missing hands would not be able to grab though it could use the stubs to slash and the HADES host is unable to use tools. It is reduced to a shambling feral creature that is programmed to attack enemies of the Primeval. The HADES does not discern friendly corpses from enemy ones and will inhabit any corpse it encounters.

Weaknesses:
Frail: The HADES it self is rather quite frail and one direct hit to the parasite will end its threat completely. An expert marksman should be able to target the mid section of the back with ease and terminate the HADES and host in one shot that strikes the HADES worm.
No Defenses: The Hades despite being a blending of machine and flesh has no natural defenses save for those of its host flesh and armor that it was wearing before infection.

Half-Life: HADES worms must inhabit a corpse that is less then 24 hours of age, once a corpse reaches 24 hours old it is useless to the HADEs and if a HADES inhabits a corpse when it reaches 24 hours of age the cellular decay causes a catastrophic event in the HADES organism. This makes each HADES capable of combat for only a period of 24 hours at most.
One Life To Give: HADES worms are kept in suspended animation until they are deployed in canisters of 1000 worms. Each worm upon activation only has a life span of 30 hours at maximum, this gives each worm only a total up time for combat of 24 hours and 6 hours to find a corpse. HADES will infest the first corpse that is infestible they come across regardless if it has 1 second or 24 hours of use.

Weak: HADES worms are extremely weak, even though their mouths are more akin to bloody drills they are unable to do much damage to healthy creatures, or those that can reasonably fight back. Boot stomping is an effective method to kill the parasites.

Distinctions: HADES worms are not natural creatures, they are amalgam of flesh and metal using the DNA from dozens of species and cybernetic components to complete the assemble. It takes two months to grow, assemble and program an HADES parasite and their short lfie spans sees them used only directly in combat.
Each HADES worm has identical DNA to its brethren and each one of them are genderless creatures that have a a hundred metal legs, long, sickly reddish pink flesh and a suction cup mouth lined with a dozen circular rows of teeth to bore through the flesh of their host.
Average Lifespan: 36 hours
Races: HADES Parasite Alpha,
Estimated Population: A created species that is cloned and grown in large vats. In general there are thousands of them in storage in Primeval arsenals and they are expended like ammunition.
Diet: They are stored in suspended animation in a nutrient solution that keeps them viable and alive, once exposed to an active atmosphere they are activated.
Communication: Simply Put, they don't.
Culture: Find dead things, make them moving dead things, then die.
Technology level: They are a blending of flesh and technology, but posses neither the inclination or ability to manipulate technology. “Unsuited” or in a host.
General behavior: The HADES exist for one reason and one reason alone, to find and infest corpses.
History: [Describe an abridged history. If your species is genetically engineered or Sithspawn, this is where to add links to the thread(s) where your new species was developed. A development thread, whether of creation or discovery, is required for all genetically engineered/alchemically created life forms being submitted to the Factory.]
Notable Player-Characters: [List player-characters]
Intent: [Describe the plan for this species. NOTE: This section alone can have your species dismissed. Species created on a whim or for purposes to undermine the integrity of Star Wars will not be approved.]

Rapax

R
[member="The Traveler"] jesus christ this indeed horrifying yet amazeing at the same time i love it

I very very much love these.

For a long while I've been meaning to make an EZ Bake army creator for the Primeval. It was intended to be a mount that ate corpses and living enemies, to turn them into a catalytic soup that it could spit out for a Summoner to transfer stored away life essences into the flesh blobs to summon unholy creatures.

This though, this is cool.

If these get through, later down the road I want to develop them further and make a creature mount that spits out thousands of these onto the battlefield.

Hue hue hue.

[member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Since I am working on making some more signature units then normal soldiers for us look forward to tons more critters. All will
Need deb threads, these are meant to augment our standard forces but give the Prime a truly unique feel to their armies, something I think the prime has always lacked. The vong have vong forms, the sigh sithspawn, the federation/technos etc droids, marines etc.

The primeval will have nightmares.

I'm looking for deb thread help also guys, ideas etc. I'd like a 40 or 50 thread for these just to give a bit more.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] I figured as much, im about to put the second Nightmare unit up. I think ill reclass terror and combat into nightmare and horror. I have always felt the Primes forces lacked a ... uniqueness to them. From the twisted minds of the gods.

[member="The Traveler"], When I talked to you, I didn't think it was gonna be like this.

I really want to work with this now. Very likely going to bring my Sith back out to help you with this.

EDIT: After seeing both THIS, and this, I will be bringing my Sith out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom