Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep In the Jungle

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Felucia was a dangerous, largely untamed world. For centuries, it had lain unsettled, it's dark depths a stain upon the Silver Sanctum Coalition. On the far edge of the Sanctum's territory, this jungle planet had been a stain upon the Light.
Dai had no real intention of changing that, but of preserving a valuable artifact. In an effort to become a better Jedi, she had been studying in the Archives, struggling to read through the tomes and tomes of information there.
But it had been worth it, because she had discovered something. The aforementioned jungle planet was the last known location of the Jedi Master Shaak Ti, and if the information she had read was correct, then several decades ago there had been reports of a Jedi Holocron being sighted on the planet by some errant explorers.

Putting two and two together, Dai decided she had to ensure that holocron did not fall into the wrong hands, or become corrupted by the Dark Side on Felucia. Hurrying to take a shuttle to the jungle planet, regretfully forgetting to inform anyone of her destination, the Twi'lek began her journey to reclaim the last legacy of Shaak Ti.

On the planet itself, Dai gripped her training saber tightly, her silver eyes nervously glancing around the jungle surrounding her. She had heard horrible stories about this place, but she was determined to prove herself to both her Master and the Silver Sanctum. With that little boost of courage, Dai continued her foraging, unaware of the presence also seeking the same prize.

[member="Clovis Torcularis"]

I was rudely aroused from my slumber by a messenger droid, who apparently didn't believe in knocking on the door. Or using the small computer terminal next to the door to ask permission to enter my quarters. Thankfully it was a droid, and not a real individual, that came bursting into my quarters. At night when I sleep, the mask comes off and the alternative methods to help my ruined lungs suck in air come into play. Plus, my face is so horribly disfigured from an accident some years earlier, that it has a way of either forcing people to advert their eyes or stare at me like I'm the main attraction in a travelling freak show. In truth, my looks beat any freakshow's looks hands down. I know that for a fact, I tested the theory out once.

"Disciple? Disciple you are awake. I have a message for you," the droid said ignoring the daggers I was starring into his metal chassis. "On the grand scale of the farthest known mathematical equation known to the galaxy, how important is this," I replied feeling the pain in my larynx flare up having spoke without the assistance of my mask. The droid quickly replied, "Ten, Disciple." I lowered my forehead into my the palm of my left hand, shaking it slightly. Droids, they are so damn smart.

I pointed to the desk that sat in the corner of my quarters, and watched as the droid dropped off the small datapad. Once the droid left, I carefully removed the alternative breathing apparatus and donned on my mask. Once it was hermetically sealed, I took several intakes of breaths, feeling the cold air that the masks' air filtration system conspired to aid my lungs and felt the relief at once. Quickly I got dressed then shambled over to the desk, retrieved the datapad and inserted it into the computer terminal that rested upon it.

It seems, according to the message that was so important, that I was being dispatched to find some holocron that belonged to a former Jedi Master, one Shaak Ti. I never heard of this Jedi before, but that wasn't important. The retrieval of this holocron was. When I saw the name of the planet I would be heading off to, I laid my head on the surface of the desk. "Felucia? Again," I muttered to myself.

[member="Dai Chen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom