Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep in the forest we go. (CIS are Welcome)

Inside_the_Forest___Part_II_by_Blinck.jpg

Pzob
It hadn't been long before Seanna found herself on her first mission for the group that had take interest in her skills in the force. Even those she was just learning, hard work was paying off. It was only a investigation that they was on being paired with another one that still had a lot of studying in the force to do. Sitting in the co-plot sit of the ship [member="Atretes Rhoujen"] finding it a joy to look down upon the plant to see so much green. Sweet pie thank you force it don't look to one of those planet you get your ass frozen off the second you step foot on it. Finding the ship taking its way to the planet to land. Waiting until it had full stop, before getting up out. Looking at her lightsaber and the Crystal that lay with in. Not wanting to wait any longer, Sweet pie, lets get this show on the road. Not knowing what they was going to come across, what every it was they could handle right they where strong enough together.

Deep within the flora of Pzob, Djonas meditated, immersing himself in the Force. He made a temporary home in the old, rundown stormtrooper base which was now overrun by vines and roots. It wasn't very homey to most, but Djonas did not care much for looks. The faint sound of an approaching ship caused his meditation to halt and his golden eyes to open. "It seems I have company." he thought to himself. Slowly, he rose from his seated position onto his feet and walked towards the main entrance to the forgotten base.

@Seanna Vel

EmKay

Atretes gave a bit of a smile while the ship scanned for a viable landing zone. The world was certainly lush and, yes, not one of those planets where stepping onto the surface might as well be taking a bath in carbonite. While he admired his compatriot's enthusiasm, he couldn't exactly land yet, either.

"I can only land this as soon as it lets me." he said in his usual quiet tones, switching his view constantly between the scanner and the scene before them as he all but willed the planet to provide a suitable space for is S18 freighter to land. Finally, a green zone lit up on the scanners and he looked down to what appeared to be quite picturesque. He brought the KWS Morvak to land in the clearing and unstrapped himself. He shot a sideways grin to [member="Seanna Vel "]and adjusted his three weapons to ensure their security.

"Shall we, then?" he asked with undertones of excitement, then he navigated the halls of the ship until he stepped off the loading ramp. The view was excellent here.

Right out of the loading ramp was an expanse of clear land wide enough for the freighter alongside a river. Upriver was a magnificent waterfall cascading down a craggy cliff side, and downriver the water wound and got lost into the forests typical of this planet. On either side of the river was clearing, the side they'd landed on being the wider, and beyond that was expansive forests with the occasional mountain or other topographic alteration. He took a deep breath and honed on his senses of life in the Force, and found that the area was absolutely teeming. So much so, in fact, that he nearly became dizzy from the sheer volume of life. He set his senses back into his reflexive thoughts and turned to see how the fairer of the duo was doing.

Finding herself busy with her fingers flying on the date pad she keeps with her. Letting herself pull up a map, noting the elevation difference taking place. It wasn't like she didn't like the sight of nature. It just that when given a task she only thought was upon that. Now to deride which way to go. Reading over the reports that had been complied for this mission. Looking side way at [member="Atretes Rhoujen"] before taking another look. Tongue between her teeth and lips as if deep in thought.

Something on the screen catching her eye, taking her finger tips to enlarge the area. Sweet potato pie, there an old stromtrooper base, might be a good start.

Taking upon herself to start out towards where it seem to be. Reading maps come natural to her, they started to track a pathway to the site. Only to slow down the closer they got to it. Pulling at her black cloak, some what feeling a present there. Calling out, Knock, Knock anyone home, we come in Peace.. [member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas stopped his march as he was just outside of the old base and examined the two before him, one woman and one man. Their intentions were unknown. Djonas' face was hidden by a red mask resembling a skull. The faint rough breathing of Djonas' could be heard in the silence of the area. Slowly, he removed his mask to get a better look at his visitors. "What are you doing here?" he asked coldly.

[member="Seanna Vel "]| [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

EmKay

Atretes gave a quiet sigh and resigned himself back to the objective at hand. Perhaps this planet would warrant exploration on another date, but as it was now they did have a goal. Apparently there were remnants of some Vong invasion and the duo thought that it would be good practise. He had to admit that the woman was rather whimsy in her manner, and he found himself wandering around before she headed off in some random direction. He jogged back toward her, and hopped over convenient stepping stone-like rocks to cross the river, and caught up with [member="Seanna Vel "]right at the treeline.

The walk was relatively short and uneventful, and right when the old Imperial base appeared they were intercepted by a man in a crimson skull-like mask. Atretes could sense the Dark on the man, but was unsure who exactly he was, considering many Templars were versed in such rites. So he remained mostly calm, but his hand twitched in resisting the reflex to draw a weapon. He was the first to speak to the unknown-to-him man.

"I do not believe we've met before, sir," Rhoujen said carefully, "so I'd rather not divulge details to a stranger." he finished as politely as he could, though his inability to straight-out lie to a person got in the way of simply saying something innocuous like 'nothing, we're not doing anything'.

[member="Djonas Vile"]

Him being the more season of the two of the, letting him to speak first before add herself added her two sense worth. "Bet your breeches we aren't here for some run down place like this." Pointed be on the place in the back ground. Finding herself going around the area to make sure nothing else was going to turn up before looking the stranger behind him. "Seanna, what could it hurt to give first names, that is the polite thing to do, isn't it, pa talk me that. " looking coldly over towards [member="Atretes Rhoujen"] now having her eyes go towards the red mask it was strange for one to be wearing it. [member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas sighed from beneath his mask and began to remove it. His face, brown in color with a thin mustache with light brown eyes, was revealed to them. "Thank you, Ms Seanna. I am Djonas. Djonas Vile." He gave a friendly nod and smile when he gave his name. In a warm voice, he asked "What order do you serve?" He needed to know. "And no games."

[member="Seanna Vel "]| [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

EmKay

So that was his name. Somehow it sounded like someone Atretes should have known. Nevertheless, he couldn't deny that this man was a stranger, and giving a name was something of a token of peace in the mind of the young Templar -- which made him irk a little when [member="Seanna Vel "]went tossing hers around to the random stranger they met in the forest. Some of his worries abated as well, and he felt relieved to see the face behind the mask as well, and dropped a measure of his guard.

"I am Atretes Rhoujen," he said, shifting his stance to something less defensive, and then he moved onto answering [member="Djonas Vile"]'s question, "And as for which order... while membership to such things can spawn friends and foes I suppose honesty is always best. We're of the Templar Order, mister Vile." he said politely. He heard a sudden noise from out in the woods and his attention was immediately switched to that. His eyes narrowed as he surveyed the woodland.

She couldn't help but feeling when looking over to [member="Atretes Rhoujen"] that he wasn't pleased with her giving out her first name. Shrugging it off as Djonas spoke giving his full name. Giving him a nod, only to have her attention taken way from Djonas. Looking at the same place that it seem Atretes had caught his attention some where. Maybe it was an animal out there watching them. "[member="Atretes Rhoujen"] You see something out there, I can't feel anything out the...

Spending like a top going down into a downward position drawling both of her weapons. It was more of a feel or lack of it it seem that there wasn't any life out there which seem strange to her. "Mr. Vile how long have you made this your home."

[member="Djonas Vile"]

"Hmmm." Djonas pondered for a moment. It seems the Templar Order continued to attract young minds. This was good. With the powers of the Jedi and the Sith growing substantially, it was a good sight to see those who also believe in the Templar's ways. "Templars, you say?" he asked, scanning their persons. Djonas swung his cloak open, revealing his Templar Armor in all it's shining glory. "I, too, am of the Templar Order. A knight, to be exact. I welcome you to Pzob in all it's .. glory." Djonas stated. He gave the two a warm, welcoming smile followed by a bow.

Djonas then turned his attention to [member="Seanna Vel "]to answer her question. "Well, this isn't my home. I'm only here studying the planet. My master once told me that if you plan to protect a planet, it's best to know it personally like a brother or sister. Learn each of it's features and remember them as if it were the back of your hand." Djonas mused. The faint sound of rustling in the bushes pulled his attention away from the two towards it. Djonas reached for his silver lightsaber, given to him in his time under the Fel Empire.

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

EmKay

[member="Djonas Vile"]'s explanation was lost on him. The inability for him to sense anything put him on edge, and with a flick of his thumb Drachlann was made ready to be drawn at any moment. His eyes scanned the woodland, and then he saw something... strange move between the trees. His eyes traced its movement, and he could tell it was getting closer. Then he saw something else that looked similar move elsewhere. Fleeting images, quick movement. Rhoujen's muscles were coiled in anticipation, and he spared a glance to @Seanna Vel.

"You see that?" he asked, his voice a step above a mutter. The young Templar was sure he'd seen it, but wanted to make sure he wasn't going mad at any rate.

From years on the farm and having to some time go out after dusk. Finding her eyes go from Vile "Mr. Vile you speak wisdom, working the land...Of.." not speaking the rest as something also caught her eyes. "I think we been watch" , it wasn't that knowing how to use the force. Haven't even started the basic. Fining that her own to pistol do the talking for her.

"Sweet peas, I really have a shiver in my bossum, that this isn't normal creatures.", have only read quickly about what they would be facing not in depth by any means. "Y'all don't think.."

[member="Djonas Vile"]

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom