Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dedicated Carrier Template Issue

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Spencer Jacobs"] [member="Netherworld"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Cira"] [member="Ordo"]

SO, in the Dedicated carriers template It stats that they do not need development under 1,600 meters. Is this a mistake or intentional? Someone asked me about it and i was like "Um what..."

Hangar: (Please provide the amount of fighters this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of Special Features should be. Bigger ships can accommodate more Armament and more Squadron Count, but will require a development thread once you pass 1,600 in length -even if generic. This submission's Max Squadron Count: 10, with 10 being the max for a 3,000 meter ship with a low armament. Feel free to provide a list of names for your squadrons, like the notorious Red Squadron. Alternatively, you may swap squadrons for Vehicles or other items of note.)

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Bianca"]
yes but the wording is the issue. I was just pointing it out because someone pointed it out to me. :) The way its worded someone could think they did not need dev for up to 1600 meters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom