Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Faction DECREE ANNOUNCEMENT

-

articleheader1.png

NIO-symbol-black-copy.png

articleheader2.png

erskine.gif

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE IMPERIAL REGENCY

THE SECOND GREAT HYPERSPACE WAR HAS ENDED
OUR EDICTS WILL CHANGE WITH THE TIMES

To all who fought to see such a day,
To the living and the dead alike - my fist rests over my heart for every last one of you.

Without your great sacrifice, along with your great devotion to the cause, the Empire's defiance may never have prevailed against the forces of Darkness in the long run, and for all you have achieved under the banner of the Iron Sun, you have my heartfelt gratitude. Though I understand if these words may seem a little lacklustre, as I would be remiss to forget that my likes would have failed long ago without you, my Warriors of Imperium.

But with that being said, I think on our allies also, of friends former and standing alike, of those who vanished and of those who stood with us in the long run. Reminded of those who fought, bled, and died alongside us, even reminded of those did so against us, and in that grief - reminded of what I saw down in Carannia's monorail tunnels in our fight against the Sith.

The silent, peaceful corpses of two troopers, trained and deployed on opposing sides of the Third Imperial Civil War and with every conceivable reason to despise each other; and yet, in the face of the most visceral of enmities, these so-called enemies were found huddled together in deathly fellowship.

And I am not ashamed to admit this memory still breaks me every time, as it does with many who survive to remember it. I have seen too much, and the same rings true for everyone else, do not deny it, for it would be prudent if we were all honest with ourselves. This is the reason I make these decrees after all, as I am thinking of all that this death and bereavement has exacted upon us when I consider what our next steps must be, what we can bring ourselves to endeavour with heavy hearts.

And thus,

IN THE FIGHT AGAINST OUR WAR-WEARY HEARTS,
WE MUST HONOUR THE GLORIOUS DEAD,
WE MUST FIND MEANING, PURPOSE, AND A MEANS TO LIVE AGAIN!

FOR IF WE LINGER TOO LONG IN OUR TRAUMAS,
I FEAR THEY MAY YET RETAIN POWER ENOUGH TO OVERWHELM US!
Wwf3j6y.png

-EDICTS REMOVED-
Post-Accords Isolation
Tingel Expansion
Fortress Empire
Casus Belli - Brotherhood of the Maw

-EDICTS STANDING-
Frontier Militarization
Surveillance of the Unknown Regions

-EDICTS ADDED-
Frontier Normalization

Chiss Repatriation
Post-War Reintegration

Reconstruction of the Realm
Non-Partisan Memorandum

-TRANSMISSION ENDED-

Div/graphics credits go to Avelion Avelion (Sorry, Ave! I should have done this before!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom