Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decisions, decisions.

Darth Sin stood on the bridge of his ship, looking out at...well, utter blackness. His ship had been damaged trying to navigate through an asteroid cluster, causing the hyperdrive to malfunction. A few people definitely got turned into 'Human Kool-Aid' for such terrible piloting. He had tried using the long-range communicator, but no such luck. Either it was shot seven ways to Sullust or nobody was responding. Suddenly, an Officer called to him.

"My Lord, incoming ship coming out of hyperspace."

Without any time to plan ahead, Sin noticed the ship appear in a flash. He didn't know which Faction it belonged to, and quite frankly he didn't care. So long as they could help him, they would be allowed to live. He stared out at the ship, definitely sensing life forms on board. "Put me through to whoever is in command of that ship."

Skice flew steadily towards the imposing ship as its dark shadow began to cast over her Kom'rk class Starfighter/Transport. Her mind was racing as the scanners detected massive damage most of it internal but for the most part the hull of the ship was shattered and dented as if it had come back from some huge battle. She tried to calm her nerves she moved to take a sip of wine from the glass positioned on the dashboard, As it laid there Skice's eyes continuously watched to and fro hoping to god it wouldn't spill and damage something important.

As she was gulping down the beverage a blue figure appeared on her Holo-communicator surprising her causing her to choke on the wine and thus fall out of her chair. She recovered shorty but her cheeks became a bright red as she felt the peering eyes of judgement begin to dawn on her being, She placed herself upright and spoke to the figure "HEY! Umm you didn't see that kay?" She cocked a sly grin and her sense of shame was evident on her face.

Darth Sin

[member="Skice Variger"]

"If you insist." The Quarren replied, his tentacles hiding the growing smirk on his face. This morsel didn't look to be too tasty, so he wouldn't eat her...probably. He continued his response. "I am Darth Sin, Dark Lord of the Sith. I seem to have been caught in an um.....asteroid field. Yeah, that's it. An asteroid field." He said, clearing his throat a little. "I would be most grateful if you could provide some...assistance."

Skice smiled dryly and picked up a holopad sitting next to her, Eyes dawning on the control panel in front of her. She felt awful she looked like some type of idiot and had no idea what the man thought of her now but frankly it was probably best she didn't know. She looked back at the man and said.

"I could most certainly help you. Well if your willing to pay anyway i may be helping you out but i'm not a charity."

She stared at the man maintaining her composure but still revealing anxiety in her face.

@Lord Sin

[member="Skice Variger"] "Perhaps negotiations are in order." He said, his hand swaying slightly as the woman would feel a tight grip around her neck, being lifted slightly into the air. "By all means...tell me your terms."

Skice stood in anticipation of the man's answer when suddenly she noticed it becoming increasingly difficult to breathe as well as the fact she was being lifted above the floor. She grabbed her throat in an attempt to soothe the pain but to no avail. She extended a hand and managed to close the transmission with the force immediately dropping herself to her knees.

"Note to self always keep your hand on the off button when talking to a sith."

[member="Darth Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom