Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death's hand - Sithsword

Status
Not open for further replies.
2n04oqd.jpg

Intent: To create a primary weapon for Nickolas and his persona along with the Chaos Robes. Also to replace the vibrosword that he has taken care of for many months now since his escape from the Sith laboratories.
Development Thread: No, but can do one if deemed necessary
Manufacturer:
Model: Death's hand
Affiliation: Nickolas Imura
Modularity: No
Production: Unique

Material: Bone, Durasteel, Mullinine
Description:
A Sith sword created for Nick as a primary weapon to help in his use of Shaping of fire, and the Earth elements, as well as aid in his emotions.

Created from a Durasteel Miline mix to brovide a heavfty and sharp blade used for superior cutting and slashing. It can be used much like a Beskad as for a hammer use, but can be used as a simple sword as well.

Bone is used and fused with the metal to produce a all once piece look and feel allowing for a lighter grip on the sword, as well as giving a dark appearance of the blade. A small hand/finger guard is also made of bone and protects against melee weapons should they slide down the length of the blade.

The sword increases Nick's emotions many times so when he is angry or in pain or calm, he can use this to fuel himself in the force, as well as keep him in check. However these abilities only work when he is holding the blade.
Classification: Sith Sword
Size: One hand, two handed
Length: 75 cm (~2.5 feet)
Weight: 2 kgs
Other Features:

• Lightsaber resistance
  • ​Blaster resistance
  • Absorbs lightning and uses it in next strike
  • Increases emotional output
  • Increase use of shaping prowess.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@Nicholas Imura
Due to the Tech Factory backup, I have been given 5th Freedom with the Tech Forum temporarily by [member="Kyra Sol"] and will be judging this submission.

Alright. Couple of things.

Please link me to Muline as I cannot find it on Wookieepedia.

None of the materials show any resistance to lightsabers or grant the abilities listed. If these were applied to the sword this weapon is based on, please link the submission for the vibrosword mentioned in the intent.

[member="Popo"] I am sorry for not seeing this earlier.

To answer you, I realized that I had misspelled Mullinine. Link here > http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mullinine
It is a material that can hold an edge once it is sharpened. Allowing for a keen edge and resistance against other blades or being used many times.

As for the lightsaber resistance, I know that the materials are not Lightsaber resistant, but this sword is a Sith sword which will give it these capabilities. it is considered "Impervious" to lightsabers according to Canon.

As for the Vibrosword, It is just a Generic Vibrosword that my character has carried upon creation. I am creating a Sith sword with the link above to Replace the Vibrosword as a vibrosword can lose its effectiveness after a few battles. Canon link here > http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vibro-Sword

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
No worries, I've been a bit busy as well.

Thank you for the link to Mullinine, that was helpful.

Yes, Sith Swords are, canonically, able to fight effectively against lightsabers and avoid damage. However, this is done through Sith Alchemy that occurs mostly during the forging of the blade or afterwards as a sort of "overlay" onto the blade. I'm no expert with Sith Alchemy, but I've worked with Sith Alchemists with other characters quite extensively and understand a good deal of the process.

So, this is what I'm going to do. Go ahead and do a development thread for this weapon. I'd suggest finding a Sith Alchemist (there's a few out there) to help you out. I figure 10 or more posts with an Alchemist or 20+ without one is a good starting point. That said, the usual rules apply for dev threads. Keep on task, good quality posts, and all that. The more you do and the more work you show, the better off you'll be.

@ me when all's in order and we'll go from there :)

[member="Popo"],
I would like to update you that I have started a thread, and we are working on it, but it will take longer as the person who I am doing it with, and myself, want to have more in depth posts, have decided to go at a slower pace of posting. If you deem that this sub should be put into the archives to clear up the factory I give you permission to do so. Thank you for your time in helping me.

[member="Jacen Cavill"],
The thread is still being worked on. The writer went on an LOA for a while and has only just come back. Not to mention, They can only post once per every few days because of their RL schedule.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Due to Popo's move to starships I'll be taking over for this submission. Is the dev thread still going?

[member="Valik"], almost non existent. Go ahead and archive this. I am losing my muse for Nick and so if I do take this up again, it will be later when I have the time to RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom