Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death is my Only God {Pyrrha}

There were many who claimed to be Gods. Emperors, Kings, Queens, and Masters of the Force. Every type of person had at some point done so. Such was the nature of sentient beings. They all wish to be something more than they are. These people sometimes even managed to get others to believe them. Honestly... the whole thing was rather pathetic in all but one way: Those who were able to keep followers earned my respect. If they could have the powers of a God, then they might as well be Gods. As long as they didn't ever forget where they came from. That was the sort of mistake my Father had made. It's the reason he no longer sits upon the throne. The reason he's no longer the Dark Lord of the Sith. Some were not meant to be Gods, not now, not in the past, not ever. And as I walked the surface of Kesh, I wondered about the deities my people worshiped. Yes, my people. This was my home world. Once upon a time I had called myself their King. I never once claimed the title of God, of course. But that was centuries ago. Now many worshiped others. They were part of some 'Moross Crusade'. Were these actual higher powers? Or simply more fools parading as omnipotent individuals? I had to wonder.

I had to find out.
[member="Pyrrha Nikkita"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom