Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death becomes her

A grateful smile would linger in turn at [member="Tegaea Alcori"]. “The Glorious Omega Empire?” she’d echo, ambling back towards where the pitcher of water sat. The sound of water would resonate as she poured herself another glass.

“Well that would certainly be the talk of Holonet,” the corner of her mouth would perk. At the following question, she would shake her head lightly. Weariness would line her face, and it was clear she was tired.

Nonetheless, she kept the smile. “How are things going on with Siobhan?” she’d ask as they awaited Her Majesty’s personal guards.

“And tell me more about the Queen.”

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
[member="Cira"]
“Things are going well. I’m slowly civilising her…I’ve even gotten her to give up combat boots on formal occasions!” she joked. “Seriously though, she’s been a great assistance to me in this hard times. We don’t always see eye to eye but we have a connection which makes it all the better.”

“The Queen? Well, you remember my aide Anya? She was the exiled daughter of the previous Queen. When her mother died the throne was seized by her cousin, and we came and helped her secure the crown. She’s now known as Tirathana VII, but she’s approachable outside of formal settings. She understands the galaxy, having been an exile, better than most Eldorai. You’ll get on with her I’m sure!”

By now the guards had arrived and waited for the two to finish before offering Cira a speeder to take her to the palace.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Her brows would rise as she gave a nod of recognition. "Yes of course," the fleeting image of a dark haired willowy woman with delicate pointed ears came to mind. Her brow would furrow a bit as she went through her mental database on as much of what she could remember of the Eldorai and Kaeshana.

"And that is how you managed to bridge Firemane using Kaeshana as a headquarters?" she would say, more of a comment than a question. It made sense now, especially since the Queen was Teg's former assistant.

"I imagine that is slowly working on expanding on their xenophobic nature?" She would continue before entering into the offered speeder. Sliding into her seat she waited for the other redhead to join her.

Tegaea Alcori

Firemane Industries CEO
[member="Cira"]
Tegaea joined Cira in the speeder and they set off.
“Slowly is the correct word. The Eldorai are indeed xenophobic, slow to trust, and suspicious. However, we are making progress. The majority of them at least recognise that the galaxy has things to teach them. Some of them even except non-Eldorai as beings worthy of equal treatment and respect. Of course, there’s still some which think all non-Eldorai should be purged and that the galaxy should submit to the Great Goddess Ashira. What do you think, Chesna?” Tegaea called to the driver of the speeder.
“Oh yes, a yoke for all the primitive monkeighs,” Chesna replied happily. “And the rising of the Greater Eldorai Matriarchy to bring order and right to the galaxy too!”
“That’s the spirit,” Tegaea said, grinning at Cira. “Chesna’s been with me since near the beginning, another exile,” she explained.

They pulled up at the palace where armoured Angelii, elite warriors of the queen, waited. Tegaea got out of the speeder slowly and walked slowly, heavily, towards the entrance beside Cira.

A reception committee was coming to see them, led by the Queen herself. Anya Venari, Star Queen Tirathana VII as she was now, inclined her head to Cira.
“Lady Cira, so nice to see you again! I trust you are well? I’m sorry I’ve not had time to prepare a more formal welcoming committee, but we struggle by!”
The last said with a certain hint of irony, for the procession of a dozen Eldorai nobles, guards and courtiers was far more ostentatious than anything the Protectorate used, though that government was a hundred times greater than Kaeshana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom