Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal with a Hutt (Popo)

Hala had just had her third drink of the day and was relaxing in her office at the back of her Bar. As she swilled the last of it and slammed it, she picked up her data pad and began to scroll through her feeds. There was an answer from a potential business partner to her add on the Holonet, business classifieds.

Someone recommended a Popo character. What she was after was the rights to old outdated ships. This was a lead, and decent one.

"Alright then."

She began to type:

[[Dear @Popo]]

[[ You may not know me. My name Hala Jast and I've been referred to you by one Captain Larraq. I am in the market for some outdated ship designs/rights to build or mod them. If you have any overstock I'd love to take that off your hands as well.

I can pay in credits or models of vessels I have already produced.

Please send me an inventory of what you are willing to part with. I will send mine now.

• Jast 1 Freighter : Fast Small Freighter. Good for running guns, smuggling, what have you. Built in smugglers hatches that are shielded from scans. Low weapons, but the speed makes up for it. This baby can turn easy and is super modifiable. A bit rickety though, keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 2 Freighter Still Pretty fast, with a heavier load out on the armaments. Decent speed.This one is less modifiable, but can haul more cargo in her holds than the Jast 1. Holds are still lead shielded to prevent easy scanning. Sturdier, but still keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 3 Freighter: It's bigger and heavier armed. She's got a few tricks to keep folks off her back, but she's super slow. With so much weapons cargo space was cut down, but it's extra room for mods was part of the cargo hold sacrifice. As usual still has the lead shielded holds, still need to do upkeep or some things might...... Explode?
  • Jast Blackout: A specialized support ship. The Jast Blackout is super fast, has no arms, but can hack like a pro. If you drop one of these in system things become very finicky. She can shut down commo channels, scramble sensors, and hack systems. Be aware of limitations.
  • Jast Shredder: A support ship that is heavy on the missiles. Decked out with multiple rapid fire missile tubes, and repeater Ion/Kinetic cannons, the Jast Shredder can put a lot of firepower downrange for a very cheap cost. The limitations to such a nice vessel are it's abysmal defences. If the shields fall, bug out. Best as a pack hunter, support ship role.
  • Reclaimer 1 : A great Support ship! 500M worth of power to Salvage. This baby can refit and Rearm a vessel, build Ships, Shipyards, capture and disassemble, mine asteroids and do a myriad of stuff. If you got one in your fleet, you can keep your stuff sailing for a long time. Downside is that it will die like the rust box it is in combat. Keep it away from the front lines.
If you like any of these I can send some over immediately. Talk to ya soon.

-Hala]]

[[Message Ends::]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom